Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

No offense. But your comment about purchasing house means we all know it wasnt 'bout LOVE.

Oh really? may be I wrote that because I know something more than you guys. That lover(Indian) of hers was doing that after knowing all the facts and scams prevailing there. He was not a retired, going to lookout Asian type of guy. He was a business entrepreneur of the same age as of girl.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

No offense. But your comment about purchasing house means we all know it wasnt 'bout LOVE.
Oh really? may be I wrote that because I know something more than you guys. That lover(Indian) of hers was doing that after knowing all the facts and scams prevailing there. He was not a retired, going to lookout Asian type of guy. He was a business entrepreneur of the same age as of girl.

Because no one buys a house to live in with the person they love... no wife in a house loves their husband!!

We ALL know... please don't attribute your opinions to all of us...

Crux of the biscuit. Mew farang friend or Thai, either way he got dumped in his opinion and lost FACE. Nothing else mattered to his broken mind but avenging the life ending slight. No face and he thinks himself a worm or worse and blames her for lowering his station amongst his family and friends. ....

But it appears to be greater and with much less logic here in Thailand than most other places. And the perpetrators seems to act out their super-aggressive revenge fantasies without compunction, sense of time, place, or consequences. Then going to prison with a sense of satisfaction that they won and are real men again. Madness certainly.

These people are too stupid to realise that they lose far greater face by spending 30 years in jail. Where I come from, most kids grow out of losing face before they reach their teens. Not so in Thailand, where it is more important than life itself. Pathetic society. Childish in the extreme.

There is a severe lack of emotional development. Alot of that is poor parenting. Part of that is due to the percentage of kids that are left with the grandparents for extended periods of time. They are simply glorified babysitters. Little parenting. Others are just not taught to cope with problems. Especially the boys. They are way too coddled. They need to be told "Your sister is far better than you. Smarter and more industrious. You need to prove yourself in the world. Before then, you ain't shit".

Very true, good post

I've visited Thailand especially Chiang Mai many times but have never lived there; however, I have lived in Malaysia and am an old veteran of SE Asia in general. I have to wonder if Thai men are as deeply insecure as Malay men are south of the border. Thai women are so beautiful, and in Chiang Mai in the service sector the young women are amazingly hard-working and efficient. You may not see that in BKK, I don't know, but I see it every time in CM. Add to that the relative popularity of farang men among some Thai beauties and there's a recipe for disaster. Deep-seated inferiority complex among the local male yokels. I know this is true among Malays. Comments?

Because no one buys a house to live in with the person they love... no wife in a house loves their husband!!

We ALL know... please don't attribute your opinions to all of us...

Dear friend, none attributing any opinions on others but you are. I simply state the facts of the girl.

No wonder, why these girls want to marry an outsider instead of there countrymen. Such a result of a fling with a Thai idiot. Now she is gone leaving poor, old Mummy-Papa and 3 small dependents (under 10 years of age) without any caretaker. Is there any God???!!!

She was 33, and murderer was 22. Wonder, what he even wanted?

If that's gonna happen in Army rule, God save Thai people with the ongoing wrath!

Let's see how the administration will manage the aftermath of the incident. Does this conviction requires any more minute to waste. Who is gonna support the family of the deceased?

I haven't read all of the earlier posts and someone may have already raised the issue of first aid.

My girlfriend showed me the facebook video last night. The thing that struck me was that even after the thai man was restrained, everybody just stood there and looked at her dying.............lots of yelling and gesticulating, some people even kicking the thai guy in the head as he lay on the ground hands tied behind his back.

Haven't they heard of first aid? Even basic first aid? Something could have or should've been done. Like sending people running into the nearby 7/11 grabbing ice, wrapping it in people's shirts and applying strong pressure to the wounds in an attempt to stem the flow of blood. If her heart had stopped someone else could have been performing chest compressions at the same time to at least keep her heart beating. I know the wounds were probably mortal but at least there may have been a chance to save her life, you have to have hope.

By the time the ambulance arrived there was a huge amount of blood loss and probably way too late. In the meantime no one did anything useful. They just watched her life ebb away, wasting their breath on berating him instead of helping her......pointless and extremely sad. I have a 24 year old daughter and if this happened to her I would be beyond grief.

I haven't read all of the earlier posts and someone may have already raised the issue of first aid.

My girlfriend showed me the facebook video last night. The thing that struck me was that even after the thai man was restrained, everybody just stood there and looked at her dying.............lots of yelling and gesticulating, some people even kicking the thai guy in the head as he lay on the ground hands tied behind his back.

Haven't they heard of first aid? Even basic first aid? Something could have or should've been done. Like sending people running into the nearby 7/11 grabbing ice, wrapping it in people's shirts and applying strong pressure to the wounds in an attempt to stem the flow of blood. If her heart had stopped someone else could have been performing chest compressions at the same time to at least keep her heart beating. I know the wounds were probably mortal but at least there may have been a chance to save her life, you have to have hope.

By the time the ambulance arrived there was a huge amount of blood loss and probably way too late. In the meantime no one did anything useful. They just watched her life ebb away, wasting their breath on berating him instead of helping her......pointless and extremely sad. I have a 24 year old daughter and if this happened to her I would be beyond grief.

You are true, Man! Irreparable damage has already occurred. RIP!

My girlfriend sent me the gruesome pictures from when it happened. The girl's Thai husband found out she had a new foreign boyfriend

Yes, he found out. Someone told him. Told him not only that she had a new boyfriend but where she worked. He was filled with blind rage when he went AWOL, not when he got to walking street.

Not to worry, they will throw the book at this guy, at least a book.

....everyone deserves a modicum of dignity....respect...

......but that is all too quickly, easily and frequently negated in this perverse world of infidelity and adultery....

....this is one of the ugly brutal results....

......agewise....by comparison he was a child....he must have had his feelings hurt...or even been humiliated...

...unbridled passion led to this tragedy.....

...a family lost a daughter......another family lost a son.....

...and society and culture.....stained and strained at this shocking symptom of an illness that has set in...

They truly have no concept of the consiquences of their actions. The guy should have attacked the farang instead. He would have got off with a light sentence or maybe even just a fine.

Still will, females in Thailand are not all that more important than a farang. There will be a public show for the world press, then he'll be let go to finish his military time and then go on about his life.

If the guy took knives with him then it looks like a murder. Of course, if he did not take the knives with him and just went to find his wife its possible that he saw her with another man and just lost it completely, grabbed a knife or two from a food vendor and killed her in a rage... that would not necessarily hold up as a murder charge as it could be a result of temporary insanity brought on by the situation.

What ever the legal outcome, be it murder, unlawful killing, or a crime of passion it's still a very sad and unnecessary loss of a young womans life.

It's still murder,, had he done in a fit of rage, grabbed a knife from a street vender, Murder,, if he took a knife with him for that purpose, pre-meditated murder,, In the full article, there's this quote, "Just before the attack he purchase two knives at a nearby store and waited for her to appear and then attacked her". That's pre-meditated murder,,

So many of these stories in the news every week. :(

Most of my Western male friends have had problems with Thai women that they have dumped.

From threats of going to the police to say they were raped, to being dobbed in to to immigration.

Women were from all walks of life - nurses, teachers, none were BG's.

What is wrong with so many Thais in this regard?

Woman Murdered on Pattaya Walking Street, 'Jealous' Soldier Accused
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14467870971446787251l.jpg

PATTAYA — A soldier is behind bars after witnesses said he stabbed his ex-girlfriend to death in front of foreign tourists in the middle of Pattaya’s Walking Street last night.

Pvt. Santirat Raksaphakdee, 21, was subdued by the crowd Thursday evening until police arrived to take him into custody. He told police he attacked the 33-year-old woman and her companion with a knife because the sight of her on a date with an Australian man drove him into an uncontrollable rage.

Wilailak Pittatasa was taken to a hospital where she died. The Australian received wounds to his hands, police said.

A witness, who asked not to be named, said Wilailak and her companion were passing through Walking Street with two other foreigners at around 7pm when Santirat charged the group with his knife.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1446787097

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-11-06

Here is my take on what he wanted in general my opinion from living here for 10 years with Thais. What you have in this country is millions of men who look like men who carry a dick but are mentalily undeveloped due to their cultural and education system. Every relationship I nearly know the man is a number of years younger than the girl or women. The men seem to have a mentality that go get a older girl/women so they have more experience in life/established and will take care of you. I can't even count the number of Go Go girls I know that have boyfriends that are all younger than them. I see their FaceBook, they go through young BF, like they do their customers and tell me same! I just smile.

I can bet my life savings, let's back track that, that this guy was able to get his dick in her pants simply because she was older on her own lonely for a Thai conversation or man regardless whether she work the bar scene or not. I have seen first hand these young Thai guys sweet talk these women because they are taught or told they can easier get them. Many think they know full well what they are getting into because he knows he benefits from the fruit of their labor. The sterotype you hear about GoGo girls going to work and the BF goes off spending her money on another girl.

Sure they can fall in love too like this kid because that is what he is a kid with a brain of a 10 year old with a education of no more than Junior high school and here that isn't much. At her age she finally nab on to a sucker and it doesn't even matter if the guy was a Indian the writing was on the wall for him and him being Thai couldn't take it. End of story..

For the Lady R.I.P. for the guy he will confuse and ask for forgiveness from his government and that will give him a lighter sentence he is 21 now be out when he is 35.

This is more a question for "ask the lawyer": Since he was a soldier, will this guy appear in military court (court-martial) or civil court? I've served six years in the army (Europe) and punishments were more harsh in military courts. (Sorry for my not-so good-English)

Here is my take on what he wanted in general my opinion from living here for 10 years with Thais. What you have in this country is millions of men who look like men who carry a dick but are mentalily undeveloped due to their cultural and education system. Every relationship I nearly know the man is a number of years younger than the girl or women. The men seem to have a mentality that go get a older girl/women so they have more experience in life/established and will take care of you. I can't even count the number of Go Go girls I know that have boyfriends that are all younger than them. I see their FaceBook, they go through young BF, like they do their customers and tell me same! I just smile.

I can bet my life savings, let's back track that, that this guy was able to get his dick in her pants simply because she was older on her own lonely for a Thai conversation or man regardless whether she work the bar scene or not. I have seen first hand these young Thai guys sweet talk these women because they are taught or told they can easier get them. Many think they know full well what they are getting into because he knows he benefits from the fruit of their labor. The sterotype you hear about GoGo girls going to work and the BF goes off spending her money on another girl.

Sure they can fall in love too like this kid because that is what he is a kid with a brain of a 10 year old with a education of no more than Junior high school and here that isn't much. At her age she finally nab on to a sucker and it doesn't even matter if the guy was a Indian the writing was on the wall for him and him being Thai couldn't take it. End of story..

For the Lady R.I.P. for the guy he will confuse and ask for forgiveness from his government and that will give him a lighter sentence he is 21 now be out when he is 35.

Is it really necessary to use this tragic incident as an opportunity to vent about your low opinion of Thai males? I sense a lot of hate there...

Do crimes of passion not occur in your home country? For all you know he may get out in 5.

Are you him? Only asking because of your second last sentence.

BTW this colours my analysis a bit….as I didn't know her lover was 'Khaek'

Thai people are racist to the core…esp towards indians…..kinda funny considering they lay it all on the line for buddha.

Had she been schtupping a farang, the thai man may have taken it in his stride and perhaps tried to get on her gravy train.

But seeing it was an indian probably pushed him over the edge…..Red Haze took over.

PS. Chances are very high that this indian dude will surface on Addicts to tell his story among the bingo players there. They have swarmed that website in months with their inane questions…where can I get anal, how much for ST in insomnia….etc etc.

Archived