Filipina Wins Miss International Queen in Pattaya

rooster59

Filipina Wins Miss International Queen in Pattaya

14468717121446871773l.jpg

PATTAYA — Filipina Trixie Maristela was crowned Miss International Queen 2015 on Friday at a contest billed as the world's largest transgender pageant.

The 29-year-old beat 26 other competitors for the coveted crown, with second and third place going to contestants from Brazil and Thailand respectively.

"I'm very thankful to be given this chance to win Miss International Queen which is a very prestigious pageant for transgenders like us," said Maristela who wore a glittering red and beige evening gown.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1446871712

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-11-07

As someone who's been to the Philippines many, many times over the years, and to be nice, I have seen

and known better beauties by far, maybe she's smart, beautiful? eh.....

Did you miss this bit? a contest billed as the world's largest transgender pageant.

As someone who's been to the Philippines many, many times over the years, and to be nice, I have seen

and known better beauties by far, maybe she's smart, beautiful? eh.....

Did you miss this bit? a contest billed as the world's largest transgender pageant.

Miss International Queen should have been a clue too.

The again, ezzra may have been fully aware of this and spoke from the heart.

You can see much better looking women every day in Bangkok, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh..... These beauty pageants are a yawnbah.gif.

These are not real women??!!!! Read the title!! as others have indicated..... International QUEEN ........ TRANSGENDER PAGEANT....... !!

Becareful walking aroung pattaya and certain areas of Bangkok at night looking for women??!! You may be in for a shock!! HaHa

First runner up? Got a head like a dropped pie. Nothing female about that face. Looks like it could do with a shave too. Look better in a singlet and thongs (flip flops for the ignorant) working on a building site.

Handy with the stiletto too, I imagine - so watch your language!

You can see much better looking women every day in Bangkok, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh..... These beauty pageants are a yawnbah.gif.

These are not real women??!!!! Read the title!! as others have indicated..... International QUEEN ........ TRANSGENDER PAGEANT....... !!

Becareful walking aroung pattaya and certain areas of Bangkok at night looking for women??!! You may be in for a shock!! HaHa

After 30+ years in Asia, I really don't need lessons in identifying genders thank you.

Isn't part of the point of holding these pageants to prove that transgenders, kratoeys etc are more beautiful than 'real women'? Reading between the lines here is what's called for. I had seen it done it and ticked it off LONG ago, so walking in the areas you indicate has been a thing of the past for many years now.

In for a sword fight is more like it.