Thai women go around Siam asking men for sperm donations

rooster59

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really all so old and out of touch that you don't understand what these women were doing?

"a group of Thai women staged a sexual prank to try and gain some YouTube views."

They were making a video which they will put on Youtube to get views and make money.

Here is another of their videos with 65,000 views (not many but it looks like they are just starting out) https://youtu.be/N8eTAbqJz-M

Imagine what would happen if stunts like this made young men wake up and realise how they are important too, and not just for financially backing a family, or someone elses' Thai family and actually played a 50% part (for which cannot be substituted by anything other than another man) in the making of a child. Imagine how the birth rates in educated countries would fall! Wait, it's already happening!

Just wait until the men of the world are no longer wanted because the feminazi movement of the world has its' way, but then realises it takes a strong man to act as a father to raise a good child.

I know, I grew up without a father and often find myself in situations I otherwise wouldn't had I half a better head on my shoulders.

The stupidity of some who cover up there desire for internet fame and hits under the guise of some cause or other never fails to astound and depress me.

Well if this "episode" is worst thing that is happening in your life you shouldn't have too many problems.

Anyway with apologies to Madonna "girls just want to have fun...." tra la

Mr. P is going to be most unhappy about this. I predict a clampdown cumming up on this behaviour.

Another of today's headlines "Crackdown on influential people to be done over 6 months" Now, would these be regarded as influential people, just in the category of "up and coming?"

Disgraceful, aren't these attractive young ladies making a mockery of the conservative and proper Thainess crap that's expounded ad nauseum ?

All joking aside they could get involved in some tricky situations.

Isn't that supposed to be sticky situations NKK

Too dumb to get a normal job and earn a decent living so they come up with this pitiful crap.

Is there any end to this internet/youtube crap?

So you'd rather they worked in a bank, or food cart, or bar, like a good little prole? just to please your sense of 'order' in the world?

I think that they are pretty smart cookies, and they have balls too, considering how loopy the law is here, and they are not scamming anyone. So your problem boils down to... jealousy?

Some people just hate to see anyone get ahead, the raving angry dog upthere to the left pretty much visually sums up such a mean spirited, bitter comment, old boy.

This parallels the other Thai saga currently running - beer advertising.

Young, scantily dressed girls prancing around talking dirty, lascivious behavior, flirty and provocative - of an enticing nature...

So is this not advertising sex?

Or is it? These girls are not necessarily on the game - they are merely the dumb spoiled children of some socialite, or hi-so wannabee, chasing a brief moment of fame - little do they realize the bar is now set just a little lower for their replacements to usurp their vacuous stupidity. Much like the beer ad celebs, no?

Too dumb to get a normal job and earn a decent living so they come up with this pitiful crap.

Is there any end to this internet/youtube crap?

yes, it's called the power button.

Just push it and you will be spared from all of this.