late electric bill what do i do

krey

Usually always pay my electric bill on time at 7-11

Totally slipped my mind and it was due yesterday

1. Is it too late to pay at 7-11 if one day late?

2. If it is where do I go to pay it and when will they turn off my power:) Am I okay to pay by monday?

Thanks all

I don't think 7-Eleven will , or is allowed to take after the date due on the bill. Go to the PEA office, they have a drive thru, and I would say Monday would be no problem. PEA office in on Chiang Mai-Lampun Rd, just north of the Holidy Inn intersection. Between Gymkana GC and the Holiday Inn...... Don't worry, if they threaten to kill you for late payment, you will be right across the street from the foreigner cemetary.

No problems , pay at the office or if push comes to shove you can pay when they come to cut you off. That's what we did many a moon back as we were in the U.K when the bill(s) arrived and we had two months to pay upon our return to Thailand.Chaps were very civilized about the matter and we all had a good laugh over a couple of beers as I recall.

Actually there is also an office out on the canal road left hand side driving away from the city not far from the 700 year stadium.

There is a sign post there, drive through just past the roundabout on the right hand side is office, just waltz in and pay.

Never a problem

Actually there is also an office out on the canal road left hand side driving away from the city not far from the 700 year stadium.

There is a sign post there, drive through just past the roundabout on the right hand side is office, just waltz in and pay.

Never a problem

ah great i am on canal road will look for that one

There's also an office at Central Airport Plaza right at the entrance near the VIP parking.

YES! On G level...it's like getting a "Cone Yai" at DQ for 5 THB, because you save 10 THB, as opposed to paying at 7-11. I went to AP Plaza for 10 years without knowing about that office. I also found out, from the nice girl in there, that I can get my electric switched to my name for 341 THB....which was quite a relief, too. I figured there might be police reports on meter receipts and the like. Maybe it's easier in a condo.

Think you are supposed to pay the Electric bill 5 days before it`s due date if paying anywhere other then the electricity office, because that`s how long it takes to go through the system.

Find out where your local electricity department is and pay in there, then you shouldn`t have any problems.

If you don't have transport I can recommend a tuk tuk man who knows where everything is, very reliable very pleasant guy no tricks always looking for any opportunities to get to know a possible longer-term customer, intermediate level English. You could probably give him the document and cash and ask him to bring the receipt back.

PM to me if you want more details.

Never a problem

yes I think I found this one in the sea games village, found it there, drove past it for quite a while before deciding to head back and search again... but i found it and paid up, no late fee and no waiting.. all good thanks for the help all