Turkey and dressing lunch/dinner in Pattaya: Where to go for Thanksgiving?

Awohalitsiktoli

Never heard of anyone eating Thanksgiving dinner at 10am.....I guess there is a first for everything!

Anyone wanting to make the short drive to Ban Chang can have a nice turkey dinner at the Beaver Bar in Ban Chang. Larry is doing his best to make a nice meal for a reasonable cost. He will be serving til about 7 PM tonight from 10 this morning. Not fancy just good eats

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanting to make the short drive to Ban Chang can have a nice turkey dinner at the Beaver Bar in Ban Chang. Larry is doing his best to make a nice meal for a reasonable cost. He will be serving til about 7 PM tonight from 10 this morning. Not fancy just good eats

Never heard of anyone eating Thanksgiving dinner at 10am.....I guess there is a first for everything!

Well not everyone goes to Ban Chang just for lunch and dinner.

I went to Pastrami on Rye and it was...meh. At least I had an opportunity to taste a little turkey, nice change.

Later I went to Tiggle Bitties and if they had a buffet it was gone. Went with the bacon cheeseburger and waffle fries and it was surprisingly good, great service.

Well, since I had a bad turkey day (at a place I will not mention), I decided to have a good turkey day at another place. So, I tried the Moonshine Bar/Restaurant/Hotel on soi 4 in Jomtien. The food was fantastic. It was the best turkey and dressing that I have ever had in Thailand. If you like Southern-style (southern USA) turkey and dressing (cornbread dressing), this should be your place for Xmas turkey and dressing. Ned and Ott, the owners, also served ham and other great stuff with the meal, all for 550 bhat.

RMPM (aka. Eddie) does make some pretty good turkey and dressing. Personally, I think Ned's (Moonshine Bar) cornbread dressing is better. I eat at RMPM from time to time, and turkey and dressing does seem to be on the menu each week. Which serves as a warning to any turkeys out there that think they can relax now :)

The meal at Rich Man Poor Man was quite good and can recommend for next year. Turkey dinners are a regular fixture on the menu.

Thanks, that is good to hear. I hope Eddy puts on Xmas dinner this year then. Usually I look forward to American Thanksgiving dinner here but this year I was able to catch ours back in Canada in Oct.

Archived