Independant Ford Mechanic

Muppetbkk

Hi,

I have a five year old Ford Fiesta that needs servicing (service warning light just come on). I have noticed that the official Ford dealership service charges have been rising over the years and I am looking for a garage that can do a decent full service for less than the dealers.

Anyone got any recommendations for places in Bangkok?

Cheers

Andy

What's wrong with taking it to a main dealer, surely the price wouldn't be that much different and if you need parts the main dealer would have them in stock.

Read my post. One reason i stopped posting on here is because it is full of people with too much time on their hands, making comments with no substance...

Hi,

I have a five year old Ford Fiesta that needs servicing (service warning light just come on). I have noticed that the official Ford dealership service charges have been rising over the years and I am looking for a garage that can do a decent full service for less than the dealers.

Cheers

Andy

If you would consider North Park area I can recommend a guy.

What's wrong with taking it to a main dealer, surely the price wouldn't be that much different and if you need parts the main dealer would have them in stock.

Read my post. One reason i stopped posting on here is because it is full of people with too much time on their hands, making comments with no substance...

Great attitude you have there mate, good luck with it.

Great attitude you have there mate, good luck with it.

My opening post gave you all the information needed..The points you made were not relevant otherwise i would never have posted in the first place... Thank god the people who answer to my inbox have more substantial info to offer .

Hi,

Cheers

Andy

Hi North Park is fine...Please go ahead and reply and thanks for the reply

Hi,

Cheers

Andy

Hi North Park is fine...Please go ahead and reply and thanks for the reply
Hi

I'll PM you the GPS coordinates and his phone number, I don't want AB complaining ... the guy only speaks Thai ... he specializes Audi and VW but I see allsorts there. He is always very busy and not that expensive.