why the METV is indeed rediciolius

I am a guy who owns multiple companies offshore (HK and others), though I don't have any problems financially and I can not apply for METV because I don't have a job in my home country, taxes are very high in my home country so I don't want to create any sort of corporations over there and hell I wont apply for that Thai elite because with that money I invested in small project in Cambodia and I am earning more than 20K monthly from that, I am sure they are hundreds of not thousands of entrepreneurs who have similar case like me so I think this new restriction will have huge toll and impact on the economy.

I can understands a government asking foreigners for financial means but the Job is totally illogical what about if I win the lottery ?

Edited by marcofunny
  • Like 2

I think this new restriction will have huge toll and impact on the economy.

Nonsense.

coffee1.gif

yes it makes sense, the Portuguese and Spanish real estate market raised its sales 15% immediately after the introduction of new taxes cuts and relaxation of visas, hundreds of Chinese rushed to Portugal to buy new properties after the introduction of investment visas.

Edited by marcofunny