Girls Girls Girls.

NoshowJones

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My type.

Miss Thailand World 2014. She is perfect!!!!...and she is a copy of my wife 20 years younger.

Thanks God....Most Thai women beautiful when young....still beautiful when older. 1.70 m - 55 Kg

post-231810-0-84788400-1447289579_thumb.

Edited by Muzarella

I was home to Scotland for a few days and my old mate at the bar said. 'You got a picture of the wife?'

I showed the retired farmer and he replied 'i'd break the plough, sell the cow and give awa the dug'.

I thought I was doing well until he said 'when I was young I'd ride a bag of neaps'.

30+ good fun and no bs sex talk or filth. Can have a conversation with and also fun suits me.

Big black nipples also help. ☺

4'11" to 5'9", 88 lbs to 120 lbs. Great face and body, smart, funny, playful, capable of embracing her femininity (excludes 95% of American, British and Australian women, and 75% of the rest of Europe. And relatively undamaged emotionally from her childhood. That's all.

. Your previous posts defend Thai prostitutes. My guess is a ------------

Yes, I always defend prostitutes and those who use them provided no one is forced into it, or forced to do anything they don't want to do. Nobody

has any right to tell anyone else what to do or what not to do with their bodies.

IMO, prostitution should be made legal with those employed in it paying taxes, I know about freelancers and taxes, but that happens in various work.

Who is my partner in Thailand? Do you mean what does she look like, her job? She is university educated, works in insurance, is 5ft 9ins tall and about 65 K, has long black hair.

4'11" to 5'9", 88 lbs to 120 lbs. Great face and body, smart, funny, playful, capable of embracing her femininity (excludes 95% of American, British and Australian women, and 75% of the rest of Europe. And relatively undamaged emotionally from her childhood. That's all.

Who is your partner in Thailand ?. Your previous posts defend Thai prostitutes. My guess is a ------------

She is a civilian. But, I am very much a believer in letting people live their lives, make their own decision, and maintaining a lack of judgment, as much as possible. So, I have a lot of sympathy for hookers. And some of the civilians I dated in the US were really hookers, if you examine their lifestyle, their choices, their insistence on extracting cash for services mentality, their mercenary natures, etc. At least the younger and more beautiful amongst them. LOL.

My type.

Miss Thailand World 2014. She is perfect!!!!...and she is a copy of my wife 20 years younger.

Thanks God....Most Thai women beautiful when young....still beautiful when older. 1.70 m - 55 Kg

attachicon.gifMis thailand World 2014.jpg

Wow. What can one say? This is a good reason for living in Thailand. One could not get near a woman like that in the west, without a net worth of $50 million or more.

If I said all Thai women were ugly, or all Thai women were stupid, or something like that, I'd be called out on it - and rightly so.

Same thing applies the other way, surely?

I said all, and that was wrong. But, I should have said nearly all. I think I would have been correct, and I think I could defend my position easily with nearly all. There are a few exceptions. But, the level of femininity that has been drummed out of nearly all western women boggles the mind. And the level of masculinity so many of them have, is so unattractive, unappealing, unsexy, and unseductive. The vast majority of the women I meet in the states that have some femininity are either Asian or Latina. The other races? Caucasian, Black, etc. from my point of view, behave in an excessively masculine manner.

Mind you, I have a lot of very dear women friends in the states, as well as family, that I adore, and I think they are amazing women. But, the vast majority are very masculine in their qualities, the way they conduct their relationships, etc. Not appealing. But, this is just my opinion. And it is quite possibly an ignorant opinion, and in the grand scheme of things my opinion is not worth much!

Edited by spidermike007

Also, you now seem to be saying that entire races of women are masculine and unattractive.

Western women aren't a race.

I don't find western women unattractive, but I do find many of them too dangerous to interact with as a man.

Toxic in the workplace, dangerous as sexual partners. No matter what their ethnic or racial backgrounds.

Trouble being, I'm not bright enough to sort out the 'nice' ones from the 'trouble' ones, so easier to avoid them all.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

The Beatles (esp John Lennon) - still brilliant after all these years.

From a musical and vocal point of view, the Beatles were no better than most of the groups around that time.

It has to be said that Lennon and McCartney were excellent song writers, they wrote some great songs, but they

wrote some poor songs also.

It was said that George Harrison was a world class guitarist, he was competent, but nowhere near world class.

John Lennon was a good lead singer, but Paul Jones and Steve Ellis were better. IMO, Paul was the best vocalist in the Beatles.

The '60s to the '80s, an incredible era for music - particularly for UK.

My Favourites. Male singers. George Jones. Elvis. Roy Orbison.

Female singers. Tammy Wynette. Joan Baez.

Bands. The Byrds. Desert Rose Band.

Edited by possum1931

• 2 months later...

I would change your first sentence to, from 5'5" to 5'10".

Edited by possum1931

For me it is more what they should not be: Primarily that includes

Not significantly overweight

Not feminist (3rd wave).

Not overly controlling

Not greedy

Not teetotal

I like the appearance of Asian girls, i love a nice smile and my preferred age range 35 to 50.

For me it is more what they should not be: Primarily that includes

Not significantly overweight

Not feminist (3rd wave).

Not overly controlling

Not greedy

Not teetotal

I like the appearance of Asian girls, i love a nice smile and my preferred age range 35 to 50.

You could have expressed those as qualities you're looking for -

Slim

Accepting that men are superior

Subservient

Easily pleased

Drunk

I can see why you phrased it the other way round, though.

If that is what i meant that is what i would have said.

I am OK with slim, i am ok with drunk occasionally. I am very anti any form of superiority of either sex, i dislike subservient as much as controlling, i don't expect a lady to be easily pleased either.