Non-O multi visa from Savannakhet

Nothing has changed.

Marriage certificate plus a copy, signed and dated copies of you wife's house book registry and ID card.

didn't you recently say the Savannakhet Consulat does not issue any multiple-O at all ? Or what did I miss ?

I think you'll find that was Vientiane.

Nothing has changed.

Marriage certificate plus a copy, signed and dated copies of you wife's house book registry and ID card.

didn't you recently say the Savannakhet Consulat does not issue any multiple-O at all ? Or what did I miss ?

Or perhaps for being 50 or or over.

Nothing has changed.

Ubonjoe, are there any indications that Savannakhet may require proof of funds in the near future?

None at all that I know of. Just a lot of baseless speculation by a few people.

• Like 1

Nothing has changed.

Or perhaps for being 50 or or over.

yes that was it in my case.

are you aware of any Consulats in nearby countries that do issue non-multiple-O to persons 50 and above (but not married to a Thai national) as per Nov 2015 ?

Nothing has changed.

Ubonjoe, are there any indications that Savannakhet may require proof of funds in the near future?

Got it. My current non o, issued at savannakhet has a last entry of 25th November 2015, in other words I will get another 3 months upon reentering Thailand on or before this date.Would it be wise and will Savannakhet issue another non immigrant O before the last 3 months have expired...that is before 25th February?

Nothing has changed.

Got it. My current non o, issued at savannakhet has a last entry of 25th November 2015, in other words I will get another 3 months upon reentering Thailand on or before this date.Would it be wise and will Savannakhet issue another non immigrant O before the last 3 months have expired...that is before 25th February?

The will issue a new visa a few days before the expiration and at any time after.

I would just wait until February to get the new visa.