Travel agents Pattaya

salavan

Be careful who you trust. There have been scams over the years especially if you pay cash.

Suggest this place near Jomtien immigration. German run. Efficient and trustworthy:

http://myoffice4travel.com/

Yes I know OP asked for Central Pattaya, so no need to remind me. But others might read this thread who care more about reliability than location.

Edited by Jingthing

Be careful who you trust. There have been scams over the years especially if you pay cash.

Suggest this place near Jomtien immigration. German run. Efficient and trustworthy:

http://myoffice4travel.com/

Yes I know OP asked for Central Pattaya, so no need to remind me. But others might read this thread who care more about reliability than location.

+ 1 (swiss run)

Have found Massic Travel (currently located on Pattaya 2nd Road on the right just before Dolphin roundabout) to give good service and have been using them, off and on, for maybe fifteen years or more. Whilst they can be contacted online I tend to prefer a face to face to discuss options and get a better understanding of just what is available.

Have found Massic Travel (currently located on Pattaya 2nd Road on the right just before Dolphin roundabout) to give good service and have been using them, off and on, for maybe fifteen years or more. Whilst they can be contacted online I tend to prefer a face to face to discuss options and get a better understanding of just what is available.

+1

Used Massic a few times, never had a problem. For info, I try to deal directly with Ali (owner). Also, as mentioned above they take credit / debit card payments, but as all others they add 3% for this payment option.

+1

Used Massic a few times, never had a problem. For info, I try to deal directly with Ali (owner). Also, as mentioned above they take credit / debit card payments, but as all others they add 3% for this payment option.

Yes, I have used Massic for years, Good dependable company, I dealt with Khun Marlo the Indian/Thai director. he is very good if you a booking a multi sector/ airline trip. Otherwise booking online is much cheaper, a few posts back a read that all agents are the same just adding Baht 200 ?, I don't think so.