Palestinian killed as Israeli forces mount undercover raid Hebron hospital

webfact

If they attack concerts with civillians... surely it is reasonable to accept that the man may well attack soldiers in a hospital.

Either you are ignorant of the issues surrounding the Occupation of Palestine by Israel and the resistance to their invasion, or you are deliberately trying to hijack the thread to associate it with the heinous atrocity committed by ISIS, which would be a shameful insult to the memories of the innocents murdered in Paris.
It was a reply to the post doubting that an individual would attack the soldiers in a hospital. My point is that location has nothing to do with ones decission to attack. Secondly... if it were my family member about to be carted away I myself would quite possibly have physically tried to stop or delay the soldiers... thay's what family often do. So, I do not find it unbelievable that in thos case the soldiers were attacked by the deceased.
Not buying your weak excuse.
Your intention was to besmirch the Palestinian in a hospital bed and his cousin who had gone to the bathroom, by linking it to the completely unrelated atrocity in Paris in order to deflect.
If you really want a parallel it is: the heavily armed barbaric ISIS terrorists had unarmed people in an enclosed space at their mercy, and 21 heavily armed iDF had 2 unarmed Palestinians at their mercy in a hospital room.
He only had to be a real threat to one of them.
And what was the unarmed cousin going to do to one of the heavily armed soldiers...say "Boo!"
What probably happened is this. The IDF were trigger happy or sadistic and/or poorly trained. Someone appeared unexpectedly from the bathroom and they fired. They know they can get away with murder. No IDF investigation...if there is one...would ever punish them. So they fired first and asked questions later and killed extrajudicially an unarmed man. They do it all the time on the streets outside the hospital too.
Edited by dexterm

If they attack concerts with civillians... surely it is reasonable to accept that the man may well attack soldiers in a hospital.

Either you are ignorant of the issues surrounding the Occupation of Palestine by Israel and the resistance to their invasion, or you are deliberately trying to hijack the thread to associate it with the heinous atrocity committed by ISIS, which would be a shameful insult to the memories of the innocents murdered in Paris.
It was a reply to the post doubting that an individual would attack the soldiers in a hospital. My point is that location has nothing to do with ones decission to attack. Secondly... if it were my family member about to be carted away I myself would quite possibly have physically tried to stop or delay the soldiers... thay's what family often do. So, I do not find it unbelievable that in thos case the soldiers were attacked by the deceased.

Your intention was to besmirch the Palestinian in a hospital bed and his cousin who had gone to the bathroom, by linking it to the completely unrelated atrocity in Paris in order to deflect.

If you really want a parallel it is: the heavily armed barbaric ISIS terrorists who had unarmed people in an enclosed space at their mercy, and 21 heavily armed iDF who had 2 unarmed Palestinians at their mercy in a hospital room.

I really don't care what you buy. I know what I know... and the location has absolutely nothing to do with a mans actions. Terrorists are terrorists... and having been to Israel and Palestine for an extended time, I am very clear on who is who in this fight.

Sorry, thread full
bentfarang wrote...
I really don't care what you buy. I know what I know... and the location has absolutely nothing to do with a mans actions. Terrorists are terrorists... and having been to Israel and Palestine for an extended time, I am very clear on who is who in this fight.
You dont have to care or not. You have just admitted [highlighted by me] that you were deliberately linking the unarmed Palestinians to ISIS terrorists, and you offer us your already transparent motivation and stereotyping too.
I have spent time in Israel too, and the West Bank and every single surrounding country. I suggest you familiarize yourself the history of the conflict.

If you really want a parallel it is: the heavily armed barbaric ISIS terrorists who had unarmed people in an enclosed space at their mercy, and 21 heavily armed iDF who had 2 unarmed Palestinians at their mercy in a hospital room.

Was the murdered man a terrorist? Link please.

"Later the men, part of the undercover unit known as Duvedan are seen hustling their captive out of the hospital in a wheelchair"

This group known as "The Arabian one" which in Hebrew translates to special forces disguised as Arabs, speak fluent Arabic, looks, dressed and behave like the Arab populations around them in order to bland in and root out the trouble makers with minimum unnecessary casualties to the ordinary folks.... I'm sure that the esteemed Palestinians cause siders of this forum will find the information above very useful....

The individuals involved are usually arab. They may be of the jewish religion, or agnostic or other, but they are "arab". They are drawn from Israelis who trace their family origins to arab countries, from which their families were forced to flee. Israel is chock full of arab jews who come from Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco. The older generations came from Iraq, and Egypt. As such they grew up in families where arab slang and mannerisms were familiar.

They then undergo education and training to ensure that they can pass as local arabs when they must work undercover. They don't need to too much to disguise themselves if they are free of any western dna.

Yes, interesting isn't it that they needed an Arab looking hit squad to blend in with the indigenous Palestinian population, because the majority of Israeli Jews don't look like the indigenous Palestinian poulation. That's because they aren't native to Palestine. Most Zionist invading colonists come from Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Jews

That's what the entire conflict is about.

Edited by dexterm

"Later the men, part of the undercover unit known as Duvedan are seen hustling their captive out of the hospital in a wheelchair"

This group known as "The Arabian one" which in Hebrew translates to special forces disguised as Arabs, speak fluent Arabic, looks, dressed and behave like the Arab populations around them in order to bland in and root out the trouble makers with minimum unnecessary casualties to the ordinary folks.... I'm sure that the esteemed Palestinians cause siders of this forum will find the information above very useful....

The individuals involved are usually arab. They may be of the jewish religion, or agnostic or other, but they are "arab". They are drawn from Israelis who trace their family origins to arab countries, from which their families were forced to flee. Israel is chock full of arab jews who come from Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco. The older generations came from Iraq, and Egypt. As such they grew up in families where arab slang and mannerisms were familiar.

They then undergo education and training to ensure that they can pass as local arabs when they must work undercover. They don't need to too much to disguise themselves if they are free of any western dna.

Are you actually admitting that most Israeli DNA is tainted by Western European DNA and that they are not actually Semitic people as the Palestinians?

Was the murdered man a terrorist? Link please.

Maybe you are acting intentionally daft: the arrested man is the murder suspect... his cousen was killed in self defence. So the murdered person was an Israeli civilian... yes, just like the Paris victims were civillians. There you have it.

You should consider the Numidian empire located in North Africa. Those people are Berber, not Arab.

Their Queen Kahina converted her people to Judaism in +/-700 AD. Just before the invasion of Arabian Muslims from Arabia and much later under Turkish Ottoman Empire . She fought as a Berber Jew against the Muslim Arabians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahina

To note that Turks originated from Turkmenistan, just above Iran, and at the opposite side of the Kaspian sea at Khazaria.

Mass conversion to Judaism also happened in Sudan.

A minority of Arab Muslims converted to Judaism trough history in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lybia and Egypt.

People from North Africa have various ethnic roots : Berber, Arab, Turkish, Roman, Greek,....

Edited by Thorgal

Are you actually admitting that most Israeli DNA is tainted by Western European DNA and that they are not actually Semitic people as the Palestinians?

Are you actually admitting that you do not understand that "Semitic" refers to the language one speaks, rather than anything to do with DNA? It has been discussed here repeatedly.

I suggest you familiarize yourself the history of the conflict.

You have been caught repeatedly posting false information on this web site and loony pseudo-historical websites like the one you just linked to are where you probably got it. Please don't lecturing others on the history of the conflict. You rarely post anything accurate about it.

Bentfarang is correct. ISIS and Palestinian terrorists have a LOT in common.

Edited by Ulysses G.

You have been caught repeatedly posting false information on this web site and loony pseudo-historical websites like the one you just linked to are where you probably got it. Please don't lecturing others on the history of the conflict. You rarely post anything accurate about it.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Are you actually admitting that you do not understand that "Semitic" refers to the language one speaks, rather than anything to do with DNA? It has been discussed here repeatedly.

You're digging a deeper hole.

If the word only connotes the language spoken, then only a few religious clergy were "Semitic" in the 19 century. The vast hordes of migrants from Europe spoke as their mother tongue Polish, German etc.

Have a read about the revival of the language for a lingua franca for the state of Israel.

Wrong as usual. Are you incapable of using a dictionary?

Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/

adjective

• 1.relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family
  • 2.relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic
  • - Oxford Dictionaries

I would love to agree with you, UG, but then 2 of us would be wrong.