What are the most decent real estate websites for Chiang Mai?

flyDelight

Chiang Mai properties is not bad but maybe look yourself. I live in a nice central condo pool close to everything. I use a push bike for venturing further out. This bldg. is fairly sound proof something important in a bldg. and we have our own well which I cannot stress enough in these drought times. Rents are reasonable, furnished, good security, restaurants, massage, store, laundry, water machine, cash machine in the building, great comaradarie in the bldg. Feel free to PM me for more information.

You left out the nail salon and easy walk to both Kad Suan Kaew and Maya Mall. At least four beauty/barber shops within a stone's throw. Plus, some owners allow you to have cats. If you don't have one, send me a PM and I can get you in the queue for kittens.

Gordy, you keep flogging the building and our rents are going to go up!

A cat on an appartement no thanks, I like cats and dogs but refuse to clean smelly cat litter box every few days. I would consider a dog though. I believe cats need adventure and make long walks at night. Kittens can be trained using a basket elevator but not sure if a good idea when living on the 15th floor, at least the basket needs seat belts then. biggrin.png

I think it's a joyful area.

You left out the nail salon and easy walk to both Kad Suan Kaew and Maya Mall. At least four beauty/barber shops within a stone's throw. Plus, some owners allow you to have cats. If you don't have one, send me a PM and I can get you in the queue for kittens.

Gordy, you keep flogging the building and our rents are going to go up!

Although this is pretty awesome

Edited by flyDelight

If you clean the litter box twice a day, it doesn't smell. No way I'd let a cat outside in this town. Our two cats manage to come up with their own adventures. You can modify an apartment to make it exciting for them.

post-68373-0-23758100-1447641802_thumb.j

It was the dogs causing the problems in this condo because they have to go out twice a day. To many were making messes in the halls and elevators and the owners didn't clean up after them.