Scenes of horror as a Paris night becomes a bloodbath

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multi-cultural is not an issue

Au contraire, it is very much an issue and will always be an issue because a high culture, such as the one found in France, will always evoke negative feelings from those living within its geographical borders who are not part of its culture.

a sad thing is that the right wing in France, and all over the western world, will feel themselves vindicated in their bigotry and hatred...

a sad day indeed...

There was a news report asserting this was a tactic of ISIS. Do these kinds of attacks and polarize Europe even more, putting right wingers more in power. Then magically create more Islamist RECRUITS for their cause who will be angry about their right wing leaders. Sounds like a recipe for total war.

a sad thing is that the right wing in France, and all over the western world, will feel themselves vindicated in their bigotry and hatred...

a sad day indeed...

There was a news report asserting this was a tactic of ISIS. Do these kinds of attacks and polarize Europe even more, putting right wingers more in power. Then magically create more Islamist RECRUITS for their cause who will be angry about their right wing leaders. Sounds like a recipe for total war.

I wouldn't dignify extremists with rational thought...like most dumb folks, it's simply a matter of revenge...

as the gunman in Paris shouted: 'this is for Syria!'...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

a sad day indeed...

I wouldn't dignify extremists with rational thought...like most dumb folks, it's simply a matter of revenge...

They do have goals, horrible goals, and their leaders who ordered this are humans with brains, so of course they likely have TACTICS and/or STRATEGIES behind their actions, regardless of how barbaric they are.

In fact, the goals of ISIS are openly published. Their clearly stated goal is to bait the west to go to war with them ON THEIR GROUND, in the Levant. To make that happen, they need to take actions. They seem to be succeeding quite well with the baiting. This latest event kind of seals the deal.

Edited by Jingthing

It's a sad day for Europe. I have friends living in Paris , not too far away from the soccer stadium.

This is war against real democracy and we will fight back . You asked for it IS, now you have to pay.

Edited by balo

To be exact with the news today, the victims are normal people with 129 death, some 100 injured between death and life among 356 injured. 7 terrorists was dead mainly by activating their bomb blast belt. 3 terrorists was arrested at France-Belgium border during their retreat to Belgium due to their car plate identified by video. Only 1 terrorist is somewhere.

One of the terrorist is identifed as french citizen identified by french intelligence with the S file (muslim jihadist), an other terrorist has a syrian passport coming from greece with immigrant boat people (maybe false passport), one terrorist who was arrested at belgium is french living in belgium (it's him renting the 2 cars using for the attack at Brussel).

The attack was lead by 3 teams, the action took at all in 20 minutes, 2 cars was used, the target was a concert hall, a soccer place and some 5 different well knowned restaurants inside Paris. The purpose is to kill a maximum poeple possible.

Terrorist claim it's their answer to french politic to go in war with daesh in syria and Iraq.

A cowerded act of war against civilian victims.

To be exact with the news today, the victims are normal people with 129 death, some 100 injured between death and life among 356 injured. 7 terrorists was dead mainly by activating their bomb blast belt. 3 terrorists was arrested at France-Belgium border during their retreat to Belgium due to their car plate identified by video. Only 1 terrorist is somewhere.

One of the terrorist is identifed as french citizen identified by french intelligence with the S file (muslim jihadist), an other terrorist has a syrian passport coming from greece with immigrant boat people (maybe false passport), one terrorist who was arrested at belgium is french living in belgium (it's him renting the 2 cars using for the attack at Brussel).

The attack was lead by 3 teams, the action took at all in 20 minutes, 2 cars was used, the target was a concert hall, a soccer place and some 5 different well knowned restaurants inside Paris. The purpose is to kill a maximum poeple possible.

Terrorist claim it's their answer to french politic to go in war with daesh in syria and Iraq.

A cowerded act of war against civilian victims.

This is very interesting. Thank you for this.

Would you mind providing a reliable link/source to this diligent appraisal?

-respectfully, of course!

I have been scouring YouTube for some comment from Mr.Hollande or Ms.Le Pen and thus far nothing.

It seems news has a way of getting out before those who are qualified to say something have a chance to say anything.

if the west were to mount a concerted operation 'on their terms' they would be exterminated, by one means or another...but what would remain is a seething mass of sunni muslims that would always be a threat to the west...

sorry JT but I don't see that what you suggest would appeal to them...

if the west were to mount a concerted operation 'on their terms' they would be exterminated, by one means or another...but what would remain is a seething mass of sunni muslims that would always be a threat to the west...

You have failed to do research on their goals. Their goals are explicitly to seek Armageddon. For it to be their version of it, they need to draw the west in to fight them in the Levant on the ground.

You have failed to do research on their goals. Their goals are explicitly to seek Armageddon. For it to be their version of it, they need to draw the west in to fight them in the Levant on the ground.

everyone knows what their goals are, which are as you have described...however, try explaining that to yer average jihadi ex-camel herder from easten Syria or Anbar province in Iraq and they wouldn't have a clue...

and we will find that the Paris terrorists are non-white and muslim and that gives the western fascists all the ammo they need...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Yipppy to Europe, great idea, the Schengeng thing

BUT its clearly not working, no borders? OK so now

not only are some countries re introducing border

controls, their building ''the great wall of China''

around their country, putting in moats, crocodiles,

piranhas,, whats next, by the by, one of the gun

man was a recent Syrian refugee,, whats next?

Has come back to beat the PC liberals

My first thoughts was knock down all the mosques in France...

But then that was probably the the aim of these terrorists, to have retaliation on all Muslims so they all will side with the terrorists.

No meed to knock them down. Just put a limit in them. No need for a mosque on every street.

Obama said 'Those Who Think That They Can Terrorize the People of France or the Values That They Stand for Are Wrong'

Really Mr Obama, is that a serious statement of are you just making jokes again?

I would imagine a lot of people in Paris feel terrorized, especially those who have just lost loved ones or friends!

I don't see the problem with this. Are you saying he's wrong? I'm sure the people of France agree. From the French leader:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/13/paris-attacks-shootings-explosions-hostages

These were attacks “against France, against the values that we defend everywhere in the world, against what we are: a free country that means something to the whole planet”, Hollande said, calling for “unity and courage”.

Sure, people feel terrorized, but I doubt they are going to give up their values. I sure hope they don't. Otherwise, the terrorists have won.sad.png

Greece claims that the syrian passport found at the scene next to body of terrorist is one of a migrant that came through Lesbos this year.

Very convenient. Probably no damage. Same thing happened on 911. FBI on the day after found an intact passport, a debit card too if I recall. Should have been impossible but nice to have the breadcrumbs for the propaganda.

Paris Terrorist Was Migrant Who Registered As A Refugee In Greece
The Greek government has announced one of the terrorist gunmen who had a part in killing over 120 in Paris on Friday evening entered Europe while masquerading as a refugee just six weeks ago.
ctd http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/paris-terrorist-migrant-registered-refugee-greece/

Greece claims that the syrian passport found at the scene next to body of terrorist is one of a migrant that came through Lesbos this year.

Very convenient. Probably no damage. Same thing happened on 911. FBI on the day after found an intact passport, a debit card too if I recall. Should have been impossible but nice to have the breadcrumbs for the propaganda.

you are comparing a belt bomb to what destroyed the World Trade Center?

Reportedly not the only things to survive - see http://www.911myths.com/html/passport_recovered.html .

Now what? They will make some peace marches, light some candles, tweet some pathetic peace hashtags and after 6 months…boom…another one!

I think the next things is that europeans are going to rise up on their own to take back their streets….just watch.

Its all building up to an us vs them confrontation.

"I think the next things is that europeans are going to rise up on their own to take back their streets…"

Fight with what? The Europeans are all disarmed, just like their governments want them to be. The libs have tricked the citizens into believing that the governments should be the only ones with arms and that the governments would protect the people.

That Lie is coming home to roost. The governments are attacking their people with sea changes in culture and demographics and are utterly failing to protect society or individuals.

I agree that the people have to rise up and protect themselves, but they lack the means. The Lie that governments should be in charge rather than the truth which is that the people should rule the government has ruined Europe.

This Lie has left the people to be subjects of the government, totally powerless to do anything.

I weep for the people of Europe.

Again defeatist reactionary commentary that in effect is dancing like a puppet to the strings being pulled by Islamist ideology.

Edited by simple1

@Linky - I would hope, and I mean it sincerely, that all refugees are kept track of, investigated, processed. Those that arenot genuinely refugees fleeing isis are sent packing. The remainder treated as humanely as anyone of any religion fleeing isis.

Stop talking about ISIS and refugees. FIrst of all 30% of all refugees in Germany are not Syrians, even if they claim to be Syrians. In a village were I grow up their are 130 Bangladeshi's and Pakistanis. I was their last month. Another 40% according to the German Interior Minister came from Turkey and Lebanon but they don't want to stay their because their are no benefits as they only get food from the UNHCR but no financial incentives. Afghan refugees have a chance to make it to either Pakistan or Iran but they want to go to Europe because their is money to be made.

A male refugee with a wife, two children can make 1100 Euros per month including free accommodations, so who wants to stay in Turkey, Lebanon, Iran or Pakistan.

It was Merkel that invited the problem into Europe because my country Germany very much controls the EU. Her intentions were chai dee but without a plan you can't just say to all those Muslim countries, hey we take you all in.

The German are responsible for the mess and I hope Merkel is going to resign to stop that nightmare. As you are familiar with Indonesia, let Indonesia take in 1 million brothers and sisters but I guess Indonesia gives a damn about them and is on par with all those other Muslim countries that don't want to get them into their country.

The Syrians will end up like the Palestinians but it is not really the problem of the West but the Muslims in general have to change their country from the inside.

PEGIDA or AfD?

Either way; you are wrong!

many anti-Islam they take advantage of such occasions to say: look how this ideology? look how Islam is?

if we use a little logical thinking to come up with a reasonable conclusion we'll find the true that these killers are highly condemned and accused in Islam and from the holy book of Quran, whoever killed one single innocent person same as killed everyone,

However, you racist and anti-Islam keep trying all your best, you will never cause any harm to this the most and fastest religion that keeps spreading over the glob,

this terror activity is first condemned and most accused in Islam,

these vagabond dogs they may rest in the hell forever, they are not belong to humanity or any religion,

What you say is false.
Muhammad in the second part of the Qur'an (Koran of Medina) clearly calls for the killing of infidels almost every page. All us therefore, and particularly the 128 of Paris.
4.89: "They would like as their sombriez yourself in disbelief that you're at the same point (sawa ') than them. Do not take them for friends as they will not have emigrated for the cause of God, and if they turn away, you grab them and kill them wherever you find them. And do not take them as allies or supporters for! "
4.90: "[kill them wherever you find them] with the exception of those who visit a tribe (qawn) to which you are bound by a treaty or those who come find you a heavy heart at the thought of you fight or fight their tribe; if God had willed, He would have made you masters and they would have fought you. Also, if they avoid you, do not fight you and offer you their submission, God will not allow you to show their hostility. "
etc ...
Like it or not Islamist murderers of Christians or Jews are simply good Muslims.
Is why we are in a complete impasse with that.

Is it really fair to quote what Muhammad said and then to apply that to all peoples who embrace Islam?

Would that not be the same as painting anyone, with a broad brush, who claims to be an American, or French, or British, and apply what all their leaders said and did throughout history? ... to say that these people are born into their native lands and that automatically pins upon them all the faults and failures of their county's past?

What about the Bible, or the Talmud, or the Torah, or any other religious writing of significance?...

Can you say the same about Christians or Jews or Catholics, or Buddhists, or any others, regardless of the voracity or sterility of the writings ascribed to that belief or view?

As I stated (suggested/implied) in another post... I believe that each individual is above his or her religion, and only the feeble or weak ones ascribe to his or her own religion until they reach such a time as to be able to recognize what is right or wrong or acceptable or unacceptable to his or her own brother or sister in this life.

Religion is a scapegoat and moreover an excuse. 80% of the the peoples are basically good and 20% want to keep the pot stirred... yet less than 20% of that 20% have the monopoly on the media and the broadcasting to make it seem to the 80% that it is the 80% who feel such a way... when in fact it is not true.

I trust I am making some sense herein, yes?

You are correct in that Muhammad may have said this or that, but I would rather you give leeway to those who embrace Islam and sort it out for themselves and present to us their own individual views on this.

I would wager that of all the films of all the Islamic bad guys you have seen would not comprise more than... say... 15 to 20% of the Islamic religion.

Moreover, I would state the same about those who embrace the Bible and other writings of significance.

But if you are going to point out books and their content and the corrosive and threatening and violent things they promote to all mankind, then I would respectfully ask that you not stop merely at the Koran of Medina, but also move on to all other religious writings.

It simply is insincere and disingenuous to do this with focus on only one item and neglect to mention the other items which play a major role in today's problems, and to which that 20% embrace with fanatical malignancy.

I have yet to walk into a bar and strike up a chat with a Muslim with C4 strapped to his hide and the sweat beading on his forehead in anticipation of shouting "Allah Akbar!", or a Jew with an AK47 popping kids outside on the street as we swill down the beers, or a Mormon ready to bludgeon someone for being a non-believer. This statement is meant to be humorous, in case no one gets it.

Religion is a crutch and moreover an indoctrination to keep mankind crawling on all fours and bleating to an invisible friend, instead of walking upright and shouting at the sky to anyone out there to come down and meet him (man) on realistic terms... terms that do not require abject and disgusting worship to any bloodthirsty creature.

I guess what I am saying,as an agnostic, is that I feel that I am better than any god or any figure in any written manuscript, simply because I have sinned (if you want to call it that) yet those books I mentioned also proclaim those heroes and heroins as having done the same, but they get credit for it and I get the poopy end of the stick.

Just my views, mate!... just my views.

I guess they are all similar.

But which one goes 'BOOM' all too frequently?

And then claims responsibility as a badge of honour?

I agree, I dont hear of Christians or Jews running around with c4 strapped to their bodies to blow up a bar full of innocent people.

The only thing I would add is that if real Muslims do not do such things and do not condone it then where are they? I have seen posts of Muslim people applauding the bombers for killing French people so where is the overwhelming condemnation of the bombers from the Muslim community who claim to be people of peace?

This cycle of violence will never end unless the Muslim people crush these extremists themselves,, the alternative is terrorist bombings, followed by a military response, followed by more terrorist bombings,, round and around and around.

I can see a world where the West make the practice of Islam illegal in their countries if this carries on, undermining the whole point of freedom.

If anyone has seen public condemnation from the Muslim community please post it.

The was a historically significant act of war of Islamists against the entirety of western civilization.

Charlie Hebdo could be "explained" and more marginalized as revenge against a provocative satirical magazine and also the usual Jew hatred (muddied by conflating all the Jews in the world as active soldiers of the state of Israel).

So the general public could still feel, well it's only about "them" those others that provoke the Islamists and of course Jews who are widely hated anyway.

They could choose not to provoke the Islamists with cartoons and Jews, who really cares about Jews?

This is different. Bigger. This is a message for ALL of us in the world who are NOT Islamists.

I think this change in tactics was intentional and this message was intentional. It's not only about free speech cartoons, it's not only about Jews ...

they're after ALL of us.

Message received.

It's about getting everyone to think just as you and everyone else on here. It has to be done in grand style or everyone would not unify in there justification for world war. All the big wars are started with false flags. It's not as large a scale as 9-11 but should work to do what the big boys want. All they talk about is the over population of the world, (False) global warming which they say will cause famine. Yes famine may come but will be caused by something other than our cars. And there grand control,,, there order.

Wake up people.

Are you David Icke? Do these global controllers all meet in secret and eat live babies because they are in fact all reptilian humanoids..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

wow, it has just been confirmed by a greek minister that the syrian murderer who was killed in paris, registered on a greek island in october as a refugee, who came with all the other " refugees".

cant wait for a response from the doogooders.

I hope the idiots who welcomed refugees with applause and tears in their eyes at German railway stations now realise how naive they have been.