Do you think I will be allowed a one month extension with what they quote on my visa ?

Hello,

on my last tourist visa, it was the 4th one in my passport, they marked "proof of residence in Thailand and financial income are required next time" and also "the holder of this passport travels under a tourist visa several times which may result of the refusal of a visa in the future".

I wish to stay more before I come back home, do you think they will allow the one month extension for 2000 bahts ? My guess is no but ...

Thx

Getting a 30 day extension at immigration for 1900 baht shouldn't be a problem. But going out and trying to get another visa at an Embassy/Consulate might be especially at the one that put the note in your passport.

Getting a 30 day extension at immigration for 1900 baht shouldn't be a problem. But going out and trying to get another visa at an Embassy/Consulate might be especially at the one that put the note in your passport.

Because of this, if you wish to get additional visas in the future, you may wish to use this 30-day extension period to apply for a new passport from your home-country consulate. I got the blue stamp, got a new passport, and had no problem with my next Tourist Visa in Laos using the new passport.

There may be financial records that overcome the blue-stamp, but I have not yet seen an example where someone obtained a new Tourist-Visa, in a passport already containing the blue-stamp, and defined what they showed that met the requirements.

At any point in the future, be aware that the IO at the border sees your full history in Thailand on his computer-screen, so be prepared to show 20K Baht, plus proof that your money comes from overseas - NOT from a job in Thailand.