UFC in HD in Thailand

Bmouthboyo

CTH is cheapet but seems to be filled with problems. True Visions gives you all the events live. Also show the classic fights, Ultimate Fighter current season and UFC Today .........You would need the Gold Package.

That's great info thanks guys.

I am a bit confused how you receive these services. At the house I rent we have no Ariel or satellite installed but we do have True Cable internet (35mb). I guess if we went with true they would just give us a set top box and some form of splitter for the cable so we can feed into the router and set top. Would this be the easiest solution given my situation?

Do GMMTV and CTH use satellite? or some fresh installation? I assume only True Vision can make use of the installed cable I have for True internet?

Lastly would the quality be good (HD) and stream fast for ilikehd? I found that although I have good internet speed this seems to only apply to content within Thailand. Even youtube needs to buffer as well as any streaming content from the UK. Is ilikeHD setup to be more like local Thailand speeds?

Cheers

Edited by Bmouthboyo

That's great info thanks guys.

I am a bit confused how you receive these services. At the house I rent we have no Ariel or satellite installed but we do have True Cable internet (35mb). I guess if we went with true they would just give us a set top box and some form of splitter for the cable so we can feed into the router and set top. Would this be the easiest solution given my situation?

Do GMMTV and CTH use satellite? or some fresh installation? I assume only True Vision can make use of the installed cable I have for True internet?

Lastly would the quality be good (HD) and stream fast for ilikehd? I found that although I have good internet speed this seems to only apply to content within Thailand. Even youtube needs to buffer as well as any streaming content from the UK. Is ilikeHD setup to be more like local Thailand speeds?

Cheers

As you already have True internet, suggest you call them for some information on cable.

CTH have both cable and satellite so it depends on your location.

You should register with ilikehd, buy 50 or 100 Baht worth of True Money from a 7/11

and give it a try.

That's great I subscribed to the UFC calandar.

One last question, does ilikeHD show the pay per view UFC fights like Mc Gregor and Aldo? If not how is best to get them here in Thailand?

Yep

They're broadcast on Fox Sports.

The fights are also available for download usually a few hours after broadcast

on several websites.

• 1 year later...