Tourist Visa -penang , Malaysia , Kl> Anyone Done It Care To Share The Cost - Amount Of Money Spend

< i had a few confusing info .

some tell me it will cost about 30 ringit to get the Visa .

while some said it would cost 4000 baht to get the 60 days single entry .

While some told me is Free . ( possible ? )

will someone with related info please share .

How much will it cost to get the Single entry ( 60 days- Penang )

How much will it cost to get Double entry . ( KL )

I might be making my trip in a week time .

Can someone With the Actual Cost of the Visa . Give some feedback .

-

thanks for the reply . Lopburi :o i guess so . This VIsa issue is starting to be Costly . sign ...

when i got my double entry tourist visa in penang last april (of course they don't issue double entries anymore), i paid 30 ringgits for my agent who did the footwork. the visa was gratis (free). fees may have changed after the new rules were implemented. maybe someone with a more recent experience can share. :D

Can someone With the Actual Cost of the Visa . Give some feedback .

-

thanks for the reply . Lopburi :o i guess so . This VIsa issue is starting to be Costly . sign ...

when i got my double entry tourist visa in penang last april (of course they don't issue double entries anymore), i paid 30 ringgits for my agent who did the footwork. the visa was gratis (free). fees may have changed after the new rules were implemented. maybe someone with a more recent experience can share. :D

I'm still waiting to see if the prices have been changed, but the price last month before they stopped issuing 2 and 3-entry tourist visas was 100 RM per entry. I got 3 at 300 RM and my Filipino girlfriend got 2 at 200 RM.

I always do mine through an agent who charges more than 30 RM, so maybe I've been paying too much, on the other hand, maybe my agent has good contacts and will continue to obtain visas for me whenever required.

Time will tell.