Baby Boy Clothes

Suhastar

where can i buy cheap comfortable t shirts, polos and half/three quarter pants for 6-10 months old other than MBK? its for everyday use and small get togethers. nothing fancy. but i dont want to break my wallet buying from big malls. if i could get any links to order online thats also fine. bangkok-nonthaburi area!

Oh. Were those comfortable and long lasting? I can invest a little more for durability as its hard for me to take my kid with me to chatuchak frequently. Since his daddy is working 24/7 almost these days.

Think that poster wouldn't fit into a 6 month's old clothes to know...

Obviously a new parent arnt you....the kid will out grow the clothes long before they become worn out..

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. Were those comfortable and long lasting? I can invest a little more for durability as its hard for me to take my kid with me to chatuchak frequently. Since his daddy is working 24/7 almost these days.

What would you expect for a a T shirt purchased a few months ago. If it is vital for you know how comfortable and long lasting , perhaps you could post again and ask me the question again in 5 years time. And i did not see the where indicate how affluent you are and require more up market but " cheap" clothing and how busy your family is. Sorry i wasted your precious time in trying to help.