Can't Web check in with Nok Air anymore ?

SurinBeach

Morning,

Off to Phuket and cant web checkin on PC or Mobile,

Says :"Cannot connect to services at this moment, please try again later"

Think I've had this last three flights with Nok, anyone been able to Web checkin OK ?

I just want to avoid the Zoo area of Don Muang check ins....

Regards

SB

I checked in online about 3 weeks ago. It was as stated above only within 24 hours of departure.

Another problem that occurred at Dom Muang, having checked in on line and holding a copy of my boarding pass, I could not try to change to an earlier flight, since I had arrived there early, the reason I was given was that I had a Boarding Pass for the later flight so I could not change it.

I did find that "patience was certainly a virtue" whilst trying to successfully negotiate the Nok website.

Try again within 24 hours and good luck.

Thanks but I was trying withing 24 hours, if I wasnt it would return an error message saying checking is only allowed within 24 hours

I repeatedly got/get "cannot connect to servers"

I logged it on Nok Air Facebook page, they've asked for a screenshot, dont know why they want that when they know their error message !

I checked in online about 3 weeks ago. It was as stated above only within 24 hours of departure.

Another problem that occurred at Dom Muang, having checked in on line and holding a copy of my boarding pass, I could not try to change to an earlier flight, since I had arrived there early, the reason I was given was that I had a Boarding Pass for the later flight so I could not change it.

I did find that "patience was certainly a virtue" whilst trying to successfully negotiate the Nok website.

Try again within 24 hours and good luck.