Big Butts

boppia

Okay I'm writing this out of curiosity. I have a friend who is a big butt man. He's not gay. He just likes women who have big butts. He married a Thai girl who is plentifully plump in the rump. My question is do gay men go for big butts in guys. I know it sounds silly but there are quite lot of straight guys who like a girl with a nice tush. To me it would seem that gay guys might not like a guy with a big booty. What do you think? :o

Okay I'm writing this out of curiosity. I have a friend who is a big butt man. He's not gay. He just likes women who have big butts. He married a Thai girl who is plentifully plump in the rump. My question is do gay men go for big butts in guys. I know it sounds silly but there are quite lot of straight guys who like a girl with a nice tush. To me it would seem that gay guys might not like a guy with a big booty. What do you think? :D

Actually it is not only men who like a nice round butt in women (big but not too big :o ), women like men with 'strong' butts also.

So I guess it applies to gay people also...

Some of them like big butts, some of them like bubble butts.

What is a bubble butt?

There are 3 types of butts, the wide one, the round one and a combination of both.

For girls, I'm more into round ones as compared to wide flat ones.

But well, a wide round one is nice.

But wide for girls means they can have babies easily, and this is probably why we like it.

But for men with men, this has no reproduction goals, so I guess you're right, it does not really matter... :o

If I may join this distinguished conversation with an amateur opinion...I was married to a 'fully figured' almost Rubenesque woman for countless years, and never really was a straight man who noticed rear ends. Never. Switching partners after the divorce, however, I noticed that a woman with a smaller middle section could be moved around the bed much more easily, whereas my ex-wife was not the kind who could be thrown out of the bed.

A bubble-butt is firm, globular in shape, and sticks out enough, but not too much.

:o Not a great fan of sexually objectifying thai men, but certainly have had 6 years of knowing what I like...but I find one needs to be around someone who likes you the way you are...here endeth the lesson...cant think of any song lyrics PB to go with this post....maybe "I am what I am' may suffice... :D Dukkah

I agree with what one of the above poster said, my wife really admires my butts as they are plump and strong too. However it does appear somewhat strange to me as the butts do not have any function while partners are having sex or being intimate. Anyways it may be described as something which gives viewing pleasure to all of us irrespective of the sex, so I guess I too start concentrating on women who have big butts! :o

"Do not have any function while patners are having sex or being intimate" ??? Hello! I have encountered butts that are expert at multitasking during sex and intimacy!

I agree with what one of the above poster said, my wife really admires my butts as they are plump and strong too. However it does appear somewhat strange to me as the butts do not have any function while partners are having sex or being intimate. Anyways it may be described as something which gives viewing pleasure to all of us irrespective of the sex, so I guess I too start concentrating on women who have big butts! :D

"Do not have any function while patners are having sex or being intimate" ??? Hello! I have encountered butts that are expert at multitasking during sex and intimacy!

Well, most parts of the body have no function as far as being intimate is concerned.

But quite a few of them play a big part as wanting you to be intimate.

And well, for me a nice round butt is one of them... :o

trouble: well, i personally prefer fleshy butts on others too, btw. not FAT butts, nononono, but fleshy ones with butt cheeks.

tho i tend to hide mine beneath loose, low waisted jeans. tight jeans that accentuate the butt are not comfortable and i have like big thighs, so tho my waist is 29, i have to wear size 31 jeans to have roomier fit around my butt and thighs. tried a pair of skinny jeans once and i looked REAL tragic. looked like i was wearing gaffa tape. ugh. i have real short stumpy legs, a trade off i guess.

so u like butts that ripple when it get worked on, eh? hahahah! :o

Okay I'm writing this out of curiosity. I have a friend who is a big butt man. He's not gay. He just likes women who have big butts. He married a Thai girl who is plentifully plump in the rump. My question is do gay men go for big butts in guys. I know it sounds silly but there are quite lot of straight guys who like a girl with a nice tush. To me it would seem that gay guys might not like a guy with a big booty. What do you think? :o

BB: still more information. I like those loose low waist jeans. Just think of the surprise when they come off. Although I have seen quite a few nice Thai bubble butts in some 501's leaving nothing to the imagination. That's not bad either. :o

i cant wear 501s. they are wayyy to tight around the thighs, i can fit into a size 29, but my basket will be dreadfully squished...not comfy.

ive stumbled across mens underwear that have padding at the butt and theres this brand of undies too that has like this ring that you can loop around yr dick to make it look bigger. like who the ###### buys those???? FALSE ADVERTISING, i say!

imagine getting it all hot and heavy and you reach over to squeeze his bum only to get a handful of sponge.

Edited by boybrat

I agree with what one of the above poster said, my wife really admires my butts as they are plump and strong too. However it does appear somewhat strange to me as the butts do not have any function while partners are having sex or being intimate. Anyways it may be described as something which gives viewing pleasure to all of us irrespective of the sex, so I guess I too start concentrating on women who have big butts! :o

You are obviously not gay.