Car needs brake job

moe666

In Sanpatong, just past the markets going south there is a Thai guy who is a genius with brakes (18.616356, 98.897292). I think of him as Mr Brakes. He speaks no English but that's never been a problem. The price is very reasonable and he certainly knows what he is doing..

If on southside of town, ProAuto on HangDong road are excellent. Khun Ton speaks perfect English. Refer sponsor Ad for more details.

+1 for Pro Auto....wouldn't go anywhere else in CM..

Was happy with another shop in Doi Lo - gave them carte blanche - used them for years...But 25k away - long turn around + no English.....Have used PA a number of times - totally satisfied...

Edited by pgrahmm

My car needed a brake fix. The rear cylinder was shot so i went to BQuik across from Suan Dok Hospital. Excellent intelligent service, fast and not expensive. Bought tires there too. Will return for more car treatments, as needed.

My car needed a brake fix. The rear cylinder was shot so i went to BQuik across from Suan Dok Hospital. Excellent intelligent service, fast and not expensive. Bought tires there too. Will return for more car treatments, as needed.

They also have a branch by Meechok plaza .Good service.Quick also.

Don't get me started on BQ....Caused me a lot of grief and money - over zealous selling techniques - shoddy work - over priced parts = their price (one part - air filter 1500b) - Pro Auto pice 350b....BQ upsold CV boots and repack joints = axle separated and fell out of the car in under 2000k - not covered over 60/90 days.....All had to redone correctly at another shop....Could have killed my wife and kids.....Quick to upsell fluid changed based on the use of a dab a lube board....Bent the sideboards on our SUV with improper lifting - nothing good there - like the Goodyear shops in US....bottom level techs primed to upsell the easy quick stuff for spiff money....Buyer beware...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who posted, I took the car to ProAuto and hey did an excellent job. Relaced front pads cleaned up rorors, checked rear brakes and they were ok, changed oil and filter, air filter, changed transmission oil, washed and waxed. They used Valvoline motor oil and Honda Transmission fluid for the grand total of 4,820b.