East Pattaya Home Owner impaled on Steel Fence

webfact

East Pattaya Home Owner impaled on Steel Fence

fence-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday Evening Rescue Services were called to a house in East Pattaya to assist the owner who had become impaled on a steel fence post as he tried to pick leaves from a tree located at the front of his house.

Rescuers assisted Khun Wichien aged 54 whose right arm was impaled on the steel fence post which was cut off and the victim was then transported to Hospital where the post was removed from his arm in an operating theater.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219174/east-pattaya-home-owner-impaled-on-steel-fence/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-23

Many years ago on page two of my local paper was a photo of a young man - I think this happened in NY - who was climbing a wrought iron spiked fence who had slipped and one of those spiked posts had come up through his lower jaw and out through his mouth! The spike was probably an inch square. The photo showed the firemen cutting out the section of fence and his eyes were wide with terror.

That was one ugly photo but the fellow lived to tell the tale.

Edited by bluebluewater

Many years ago on page two of my local paper was a photo of a young man - I think this happened in NY - who was climbing a wrought iron spiked fence who had slipped and one of those spiked posts had come up through his lower jaw and out through his mouth! The spike was probably an inch square. The photo showed the firemen cutting out the section of fence and his eyes were wide with terror.

I remember that photo. Made me wince a bit, but not quite as much as the Sth African thief who slipped and impaled himself below (yeah he lived) It's actually quite a common thing for some reason.

post-215692-0-28196400-1448249147_thumb.

I remember that photo. Made me wince a bit, but not quite as much as the Sth African thief who slipped and impaled himself below (yeah he lived) It's actually quite a common thing for some reason.

attachicon.gifBD3A63B7-B740-C23F-DC21008797F0072D.jpg

Rectum? Yep. Wrecked him!

-----------------------------------------------

I've had to jump my own fence a few times when I had mishaps with my keys. Quite terrifying after a few beers, wearing flip-flops.

I suspect that was the end (pun intended) result of the intended theft. Had that happened in the USA, the impaled victim would have sued the owner of the fence, the place he intended to rob and anyone else who was involved in his unfortunate circumstances.

I suspect that was the end (pun intended) result of the intended theft. Had that happened in the USA, the impaled victim would have sued the owner of the fence, the place he intended to rob and anyone else who was involved in his unfortunate circumstances.

Not just the US where the crims sue the victims Guy. Unfortunately they've taken to doing that in Oz as well. Bloody joke.

Not just the US where the crims sue the victims Guy. Unfortunately they've taken to doing that in Oz as well. Bloody joke.

You can even sue yourself...AND win, in the US.

Man sues himself and wins