Gold Instead Flight Ticket

Rajah

A friend's tale:

A German guy meets his gf in Samui. They spend some time together, he wants her to come to Germany on a tourist visa. Everything goes fine so far. After he is back home, she gets all the papers and he sends her around 50 k baht, so she could show it at the German embassy to proof, she could buy an airticket.

But because of one reason or another, she couldn't get a visa. My friend now insisted, that she returns the money to him to his Bangkok Bank account...

After three month he comes back to Thailand to visit his g/f. She takes him home to her mother. And he can't believe his eyes! His g/f did not transfer the money for the unused air ticket to my friend, but bought gold for her mother worth 50,000 baht!

The relationship is pretty fxxxed up after that, because they always quarrel about money. I don't think, they have a future as a couple.

...I don't think, they have a future as a couple....

That's almost an under-statement...but you're very right here. They just need time to find out.... :o

LaoPo

All kidding aside, Some Thai's think that all farang are filthy rich . They go around telling everyone they know, that they have a farang . It is natuarly assumed that he is rich. She just doesn't know better. Besides whats a few thousand baht between lovers? :o

Your friend wanted to get f**ked by a Thai girl, and he got f**ked good.

Yes, but strange thing: it didn't happen to him the first time. Does love make blind I wonder? Or what is it about Thai girls?

The last time - I mean before the gold "case" :o - he invited a Thai lady to Germany. He gave her the money for the flight ticket, when he was still in Thailand. He went home to Germany, she applied at the German embassy for a visa and finally got one. Then she called my friend and told him, to send her money for the flight ticket. He told her, he gave it to her already. Yes, she told him, but her mother was sick and she needed the money for hospital and medication. :D

Yes, but strange thing: it didn't happen to him the first time. Does love make blind I wonder? Or what is it about Thai girls?

The last time - I mean before the gold "case" :o - he invited a Thai lady to Germany. He gave her the money for the flight ticket, when he was still in Thailand. He went home to Germany, she applied at the German embassy for a visa and finally got one. Then she called my friend and told him, to send her money for the flight ticket. He told her, he gave it to her already. Yes, she told him, but her mother was sick and she needed the money for hospital and medication. :D

You have a very strange friend.

No, I take that back. I need a ticket to Thailand ! Im a beautiful Thai lady, named Jeff. PM me with details, thanks

and does the mother feel better now? :D What was the diagnose from the doctor.Gold fever?

Edited by basjke