Exemption visa to thai child visa

Hello,

Do i have to exit the country or can i do everything directly at the Bangkok immigration ?

I want to change my exemption visa to thai child visa.

First i will do for 90 days because i haven't sent yet the money to the thai bank account as i don't feel comfortable to send that much money without any guarantee that i will have the visa.

Thanks.

In order to apply for a non immigrant visa entry based upon qualifying for an extension of stay based upon being the parent of a That you must have at least 15 days remaining on your entry. You need all the required documents needed for the extension of stay including the financial proof to apply for it.

Are you the legal father of your child by way of marriage or legitimization? If not you do not qualify for the extension.

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child with no financial proof.or being the legal father.

You only need 400k baht in the bank. The bank will know what you want when you ask for the letter. If your bank is one of the major ones they will have a branch on the ground floor at Chaeng Wattana immigration where you can get the letter and bank book update on the same day you apply for the non immigrant visa entry.

Your child will certainly need to be with you.

You will need more than financial proof to do the visa application.

You will need your child birth certificate, proof you are the legal father of your child and proof of custody of them. You will also need copies to submit with your application.

Copies of your child's house book registry.

Photos of you and your child in and around the your home.

They may also want other documents that I am not aware of since we don't get many reports for a case like yours.

Proof of being the the legal father of your child would be a document form an Amphoe legitimizing your parenthood or proof of marriage to your child's mother (see my first post).

If living with you Child's mother the custody proof would not needed but she would need to with you and supply a copy of her ID card and house book registry.

I not living with mother you would need some proof that she has granted you custody of the child.