Local food market close to Maya Shopping?

FMFK86

I am living at Green Hill, right next to Maya Shopping, and am looking for a local food market that is quickly accessible to buy some fruits and vegetables. I love markets but right now I end up buying at Tesco Lotus because I just have to get on the highway and have only one quick traffic light in my way. I know of Ton Payon market at the end of Nimmen but getting there can take a while. The closest one I know is the little street right after the canal road (leading towards lanna muay thai gym), but again, traffic lights and jammed up streets make this a rather long trip.

Anyone knows of markets that are in the harbour area or very close to the western part of the super highway? Thank you!

I find myself using Rimping (in the basement of Maya) for its convenience, despite the 3X to 4X prices. It's better than Tops at least. It would be nice to have a local market option for fruit and veg. There is a stall opposite the Nakornping condo that sells veg. Still a bit of a trek, but I would think the Green Hill area could support something similar.

Archived