For The Romantics Out There

Egon

This is a video for those of you who have experienced getting a Visa for your Thai partner and seeing her arrive in your country for the first time. May bring back some fond memories - did for me. :o

This is a video for those of you who have experienced getting a Visa for your Thai partner and seeing her arrive in your country for the first time. May bring back some fond memories - did for me. :D

It's good if you can speak a little Danish as well.... still enjoyable all the same.......

Hello mate :o

Ja, det minder mig om min kones foerste tur til Danmark.

Sure brings back memories of when my wife first came to meet me in Copenhagen, Now I live in Bangkok with her and we are just as happy as then (7 years ago).

OK he wasn't an natiive English speaker, but where on earth did he learn his English?

Somewhere down South Pattaya by the sounds of it.

I think that you will find that he has been living in England for a number of years, plus the quality of English teaching in Denmark will give a Danish national a better command of the English language than the average Pattaya walker...... don't assume, don't pre-judge.

OK he wasn't an natiive English speaker, but where on earth did he learn his English?

Somewhere down South Pattaya by the sounds of it.

Hmmm, what a funny and yet predictable comment. :o

I thought the clip was quite moving and would raise good memories in some people. That is why I posted it. I did not think it was something that would provoke any negative comments at all.

Just figures that someone would make a needless comment debasing the real emotions shown in that clip . . . :D

The worst enemies of Thai-Farang couples really are the folks who have been burnt by Thai women and thus will never believe that some people can be truly happy in such a relationship.

But anyways . . . que sera, sera!

It might help if you add a comment that you don't want to read opinions you disagree with.

Or just accept that soppy sentimentalism is not everyone's cup of tea, including, I would guess, a lot of people who haven't been "burned by Thai women".

I appreciate this video, and having an opportunity to witness a real meeting between two people. I also appreciate finally seeing what the web site Youtube.com is all about, given the number of times I have heard it mentioned. I even found a group on the web site dedicated to one of my favorite singers, Kate Bush.

Not sure what the fuss was about earlier in the thread, but I sure enjoyed the video.

It might help if you add a comment that you don't want to read opinions you disagree with.

Or just accept that soppy sentimentalism is not everyone's cup of tea, including, I would guess, a lot of people who haven't been "burned by Thai women".

ignore this condescending attitude, it actually hurts some people to smile. sad really.