Three held for plotting attacks during 'Bike for Dad'

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same Thaksin - When shit hits the fan they always come up with a ploy/assassination plan.

For Buddha's sake he is an army general and as we all know Thailand general are always on the line to get killed by enemy fire.

Edited by MobileContent

They really just can't help themselves, can they? They have to blame anything and everything on Red Shirts and UDD, no matter what it is or who is involved.

Going on the fact that every single act of terror and intimidation I have seen in the last 10 years that was not Muslims has been red-shirts, I think it is a pretty safe bet. And there have been many.

But you always deny it just like you are trying to do now. Like when you tried to claim Suthep was throwing grenades at his own people. Another lie exposed.

If the cap fits, wear it.

It’s absolutely amazing the way that you can throw out little bon mots like "if the cap fits wear it" that apply so exactly to your own posts John.

I simply cannot believe that you believe your own lies when you make totally untrue statements like "Going on the fact that every single act of terror and intimidation I have seen in the last 10 years that was not Muslims has been red-shirts". No sorry, that probably is true, you obviously have been burying your head in an unpleasant place for at least the last 10 years and simply do not want to acknowledge the truth, which is more or less the total opposite of what you claim.

You appear to be so simple that you actually believe the old propaganda message that "if you keep repeating a lie somebody will eventually believe it". Unfortunately many of us here know the truth and are only mildly entertained by your continued ridiculous rhetoric.

This could be anything, from creating false rumors which the Thais excel in, to deflection of another

situation brewing on a another front to divert attention from is REALLY GOING ON.. who knows?

I don't think that even the PM and the top brass are privy to what is really going on in this country

until it's either too late or it will be killed and buried... after living in this country for so many years

I have learned that nothing is what it seems to be on the surface... lots of shady stuff going on all

the time that the public is mostly oblivious to it....

Sounds just like what I have been reading about the "Deep State" in the USA

I've got to agree with you.

This sort of thing is escalating big time right now,, all over the world.

We see lies and red flags everywhere.

Prayut gave a speech at the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce today. He was reported as saying he expects to hold general elections in July 2016!

But, before people get their hopes up, this report came from NNT (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/873836-pm-attends-jfcct-meeting-affirms-thailand-must-be-a-democracy/?utm_source=newsletter-20151126-1515&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news)

Prayut gave a speech at the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce today. He was reported as saying he expects to hold general elections in July 2016!

But, before people get their hopes up, this report came from NNT (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/873836-pm-attends-jfcct-meeting-affirms-thailand-must-be-a-democracy/?utm_source=newsletter-20151126-1515&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news)

going to be interesting, in the meantime the country becomes more totalitarian daily

Edited by phycokiller

Guess we will never know the truth of this unprecedented attack plots now that the case will be trialed by the military court. What I see is that the RTA is arresting police officers while the RTP is arresting military officers. Something is brewing.

Pigs fighting to get their snouts in the trough,, grunt grunt.

Funny little people!

...and very entertaining......

Edited by eddie61

UDD what is this ? The main problem of Thailand

It's a criminal organisation which is so called "democratic"

This organisation gathers some terrorists, corrupt politicians, communists and anti-monarchists under the banner of taksin money

Edited by than

Any news on the shirt colours yet ?. No mention in any reports.

I don't like to make comments until I know the full facts.

Maybe this was the uprising ?. I expected more than three - was there a problem with the wire-transfer ?.

"I don't like to make comments until I know the full facts"

Bravo - that is probably the funniest thing I have seen on TVF!

But he decided to comment anyway which just about says it all.

Yep, he fact it all up as usual.

Plotting to attack bike for dad but arrested for lese majeste and computer crimes? very convenient.

And The Cone of Silence will now descend, effectively ending any further reporting. Convenient indeed.

More like a Cone of Shame.

cone_of_shame.jpg

Guess we will never know the truth of this unprecedented attack plots now that the case will be trialed by the military court. What I see is that the RTA is arresting police officers while the RTP is arresting military officers. Something is brewing.

Pigs fighting to get their snouts in the trough,, grunt grunt.

Funny little people!

...and very entertaining......

It is much higher level than just the mundane snouts at the trough. The division surpass the yellow and red enmity. When elephants fight, the smaller animals bear the consequences.