Three held for plotting attacks during 'Bike for Dad'

webfact

They really just can't help themselves, can they? They have to blame anything and everything on Red Shirts and UDD, no matter what it is or who is involved.

Going on the fact that every single act of terror and intimidation I have seen in the last 10 years that was not Muslims has been red-shirts, I think it is a pretty safe bet. And there have been many.

But you always deny it just like you are trying to do now. Like when you tried to claim Suthep was throwing grenades at his own people. Another lie exposed.

If the cap fits, wear it.

cheesy.gif You are killing me with your humor!

But okay, I will give you just ONE hint: it starts with S and ends with urvanabhumi!

Haaaaaa? Haaaaaaaaaaa?

Got it?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These bungers must have really low IQs. It is frighteningly easy to assassinate someone.

If they're guilty, I really hate them doing this. One, killing PM Prayuth will NOT create instant elections. Two, the members of their political faction who are not radical are being painted with the same brush.

I often crticize the political divide in the US for the same reason. The far right and far left are far from stable sanity.

Convenient and perfect timing, isn't it :)

- Linked to Khon Khaen model, allows them to validate both the KK Model and the unrest at the same time...

- Make some convenient news as well to give time them to bury the park scandal..

- Shows they are doing something again terrorists..

- With such unrest, we might need to stay longer in power..

- I forgot the rest whistling.gif

This morning on BP, was claimed that they were red skirt and plotting against Mr PM and his deputy, seems they have changed the story in the meantime tho.

Tomorrow news: we have found the core leadership and the command center of Daesh hiding in Khon Khaen cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Convenient and perfect timing, isn't it smile.png

- Linked to Khon Khaen model, allows them to validate both the KK Model and the unrest at the same time...

- Make some convenient news as well to give time them to bury the park scandal..

- Shows they are doing something again terrorists..

- With such unrest, we might need to stay longer in power..

- I forgot the rest whistling.gif .. Ohh yes: 112 and 44, convenient as well, throw them all in the same pan.. They use internet too: Computer criminal act... 44... 112 :)

This morning on BP, was claimed that they were red skirt and plotting against Mr PM and his deputy, seems they have changed the story in the meantime tho.

Tomorrow news: we have found the core leadership and the command center of Daesh hiding in Khon Khaen cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Guess it isn't beyond believe-ability that coupspirators might manufacture a scenario designed to justify extending their power grab. What happens on the heels of this may prove interesting.

You are kidding yourself if you think the military could even be bothered to dream up such a scenario considering they don't have to justify anything to anybody.

because the plot was invented as a smokescreen to Rajabhakti Park corruption. A lot of top military commanders are implicated, around 100mln bht were stolen.

the military tried to clear itself, but the public and mass media want to know facts.

the nation, as well as bkk post, and many other newspapers, are writing on their front pages about the issue every single day, despite risking imprisonment.

yesterday the military detained for 10h opposition leaders, who tried to enter the park.

today in bkk post is an article "Pressure mounts on Udomdej to quit". He is deputy military minister, so there is a lot of steam which can blow him up, even, if he didn't know everything what was happening under his nose.

there were already many deaths in the case, including those in a military custody, but also "commiting suicide". Only some were reported in thailand, but are publicised on the net/facebook

Edited by londonthai