where to collect all stupid noises from Thai Tv shows?

padawan

Hi,

I'm a devlopper here in thailand and it's been a while i want to create a mobile app sampler with all the "doing,boing,zip..." stupid and annoying noises you can hear on thai TV.I will name the app stupidify or something like this. I'm sure such app will find an audience with Thai but i have no idea where to collect all the sounds. I have try to record them from the Tv but it's a torture to watch and noises are mixed with the rest of the sound so it's not clean to capture...

any idea where i could access them? If such app already exist also please let me know !

Thanks.

I think you will find they have copyrights. They can be found all over the internet - there are groups of people that find sounds without copyrights and file for them - they also scan web pages and apps looking for people to sue for using them in apps. without paying for them. Make your own even if they sound similar they are yours and you won't get sued.

This may have some safe stuff to use but follow rules if using in an app. https://freesound.org/

And what happens when you use copyrighted sound effects on YouTube ... silence.

This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted.

Edited by Suradit69