Meeting Thai Women

Colabamumbai

I do not understand this logic. As long as posters are willing to continue the dialogue and do not violate the rules of civility, why not allow the posters to determine the direction of the discussion?

I am inclined to agree, i guess many of us are meeting Thai women because of our dissatisfaction with women in the West so i think there is at least a tenuous link to the subject.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

300 replies or more so far, It is rare I have posted a topic in more than 5 years on T.V.F.

Nice to see all the contributions, whether directed to me or to one another.

Nice to read about the positive relationship experiences.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.

I do not understand this logic. As long as posters are willing to continue the dialogue and do not violate the rules of civility, why not allow the posters to determine the direction of the discussion?

I am inclined to agree, i guess many of us are meeting Thai women because of our dissatisfaction with women in the West so i think there is at least a tenuous link to the subject.

thats right, its not that we are insecure at all. If we were we would stay home too affraid to leave our countries. Continuing to fall into the same traps.

Weve had enough of western women,even though there are good ones. We take the plunge,bite the bullet. Many of my mates are very happy with thai wives. I cant imagine ever going back. Guess ive been too spoilt for too long. Ive even got mates who say to me" bloody hell cobbler. Now im back in oz i cant put up with the things here after having asian girlfriends. " Its been very interesting ,insults and all. Im pretty thick skinned. Its a totally different thread than im used to. Much more hi spirited , to put it mildly.

Good luck to you all. Cheers Cobbler

Oh -- and a privy council is when a bunch of bigshots all get together to make informed decisions in an outhouse??

Yes, because when they use the outhouse may be the only time they know what they are doing--being privy to the privy.

That's OK -- I sometimes write on here rather than to be discourteous like I was writing dialogue for the Marx Brothers. But do you think the Engish-speaking Thai woman who is 'privy to information' can follow it like:

Groucho: Doctor, after the surgery, will he be able to play the piano?

Doctor: Well I should think so

Groucho: That's funny -- he never could before.

That's OK -- I sometimes write on here rather than to be discourteous like I was writing dialogue for the Marx Brothers. But do you think the Engish-speaking Thai woman who is 'privy to information' can follow it like:

I think it greatly depends upon how well she speaks English. Doesn't it.

555 <deleted>

I teach them Tinglish so they can understand.

I teach them Tinglish so they can understand.

I would think they would be teaching you Tinglish.

The first lesson in meeting Thai women is make sure they are women.

A valid point. One that should not be underestimated. But if someone is giving you a bj under a table it's not very easy to determine whether it's male or female.

Crabbie, it seems our friend needs some pre-requisite training to be ready for the first lesson.

↑↑↑ That's no joke - know of two guys that made that mistake in the states.....

Both interesting guys....One an hood/enforcer/leg breaker type (legendary stories about this guy → watched him sneak a big 10" blade knife through radar going Into a prison <goodwill games against the prison teams> then show us and hand to the very surprised guard)....And the other a vice cop → point is both should have known given their life's patterns .....

Archived