Isuzu pick up, grease points.

worgeordie

There will surely be "some" grease points just like on my Toyota Fortuner has on some steering ball joints and drive shaft U-joints which have greasing fittings.

I always take my Fortuner to my Toyota dealership for periodic checkups every 10K Km or so, and after doing this 15 times since my Fortuner now has over 150K Km on it now, they never did a "grease-job" unless I specifically requested it and they didn't charge anything extra for the greasing. At my dealership you can actually watch them do a complete checkup/oil changes/brake work/etc., through the glass windows between the maintenance bays and customer waiting lounge. I can watch every little thing they do. And as watching other folks' vehicle undergoing checkup in other maintenance bays I never saw them pull out a grease gun to grease any joints that could be greased. If they were doing a grease job during certain checkups they should did if fast, with slight of hand, or while I was looking at a pretty in the waiting lounge or did a quick bathroom run.

I actually went into their maintenance bay and pointed out several of the steering ball joints and drive shaft U-joints with greasing fittings at around the 40K Km checkup. Then they did the grease job...just took them a minute or two. And I continue to make it a point around once a year when taking the SUV in for checkup XYZ....that is, be sure to do a grease job as I'm watching.

So, I can't say if your Isuzu has any greasing point for sure but I bet it does.