Battle of the Bands At Lake Mabprachan - 2PM Sunday, Dec 6th

craigt3365

f you are in town this weekend, there will be an exciting event out near Lake Mabprachan. Another battle of the bands competition with 7 bands competing. Including some of the best local and foreign Pattaya based musicians. It starts at 2PM and runs until 9PM.

The Venue is quite large and can handle a lot of people and the stage area has recently been updated with all new equipment. It should be quite an event, as was the last one. Great fun and absolutely great music. The bands rocked all night.

P.S. I've no involvement with The Venue. Just thought others might like to know about this fun event. Hope to see you there!

post-5869-0-03730900-1448852846_thumb.jp

Free entry. Good prices and food is available. Plenty of servers, so service is good considering how many were there last time!

I'll try to do a map, but not real good with that. I'll see if somebody else can help. But it's basically just before the big curve where Siam Country Club starts to go around the lake. On the right past that last light as you are headed towards the lake, about 1km past the light.

A map is not needed if you know Siam Country Club Road then just continue all the way up that road for about 7 or 8 kms from Sukhumvit and a short way past The Outback bar and restaurant the road climbs a bit and curves to the right and The Venue is just around the corner on the right about 1km from the lake itself. From Nongprue area, turn right at the cross road to Siam Country Road.