Mystery surrounds kidnapping of foreign man in Pattaya

webfact

Some colorful characters there.

The Amad Malkoun guy ( if its him) is also famous in australia apparently, former Comanchero bikie and also massively criminal.

Why does thailand let so many criminals into their country ? it was like when the Outlaws was buying up Nana plaza in Bangkok, pretty insane to let that many crazy violent types do whatever they wanna do in a foreign country, even saw them arriving with police one time as motorcade.

And people - no need to comment on the security thing of the apartment, anyone who has lived in this part of the world for even a short time knows its non existing, so cant really be a suprise to anyone that the security didnt work, and hardly also not the job of some low paid security guys to start fighting with some mafia og bikie guys with guns.

Amad, would seem to be the kingpin by a quick read of his press clippings. Bike gang pres with ties to Russian Mafia. Sound sleeper though, 555!

Edited by pegman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And people - no need to comment on the security thing of the apartment, anyone who has lived in this part of the world for even a short time knows its non existing, so cant really be a suprise to anyone that the security didnt work, and hardly also not the job of some low paid security guys to start fighting with some mafia og bikie guys with guns.

Seems they were all acquitted of various offences. Why blame Thai immigration? Seems more to the point as to why Australia let them leave. Possibly couldn't make a conviction stick, let them leave, don't let them back so someone else's problem.

not blaming thai immigration, its pretty hard for them to know. But add a clause on the immigration paper & visa, if they been convicted of crime, and then an option to throw people out and ban them if they are caught lying on those papers. Ofcourse with the possiblity to jugde the type of crime.

But pattaya and phuket is overloaded with bikers, bikies, gangmembers, not only from australia but from allover, europe, russia, etc - but guess spending all their hard earned drugmoney is ok, but alot of these people are scum of the earth.

But would probably half the population of pattaya if such a rule were made.

Some colorful characters there.

The Amad Malkoun guy ( if its him) is also famous in australia apparently, former Comanchero bikie and also massively criminal.

Why does thailand let so many criminals into their country ? it was like when the Outlaws was buying up Nana plaza in Bangkok, pretty insane to let that many crazy violent types do whatever they wanna do in a foreign country, even saw them arriving with police one time as motorcade.

Amad, would seem to be the kingpin by a quick read of his press clippings. Bike gang pres with ties to Russian Mafia. Sound sleeper though, 555!

Sounds quite dodgy for sure

Sounds related to a Comanchero getting roughed up, losing face and then responding by shooting one of the security guards crew last month.

Middle eastern Australians wanting bigger shares in the drug and roid market and it all takes place via the bikie gangs and big gyms where the security guys play.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/police-pressure-takes-toll-as-comancheros-lose-mantle-as-top-crime-gang/news-story/48f0fdb0ad89704527ccb87b374283f4

My mate lives in this village. The security is a joke. Theyre normally asleep as soon as it gets dark. Have to blow the car horn to get their attention for them to open the gate going in and coming out. They let anyone in, no request for ID or anything.

For 8000 per month or whatever pittance they earn, I would sleep too.

They are likely paid more than they earn.

Security often seems like some way of giving a friend or relative a job.

If I knew that my job was secure because of my friend or family member, I would definitely be sleeping!

My mate lives in this village. The security is a joke. Theyre normally asleep as soon as it gets dark. Have to blow the car horn to get their attention for them to open the gate going in and coming out. They let anyone in, no request for ID or anything.

They are likely paid more than they earn.

Security often seems like some way of giving a friend or relative a job.

If I knew that my job was secure because of my friend or family member, I would definitely be sleeping!

A saying throughout the world. "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys".

Is it just me? Can't take the term "Bikie gang" seriously. Biker gang has a lot more menace to it.

It's you. Need to learn some fine Australian slang (I'm a seppo, btw). They love to put long E or O at end of names and/or shorten it. Aussie rules footy is my favorite sport. This might get you started: http://www.australiandictionary.net/

I love how some TV posters are focusing on what the gate keepers were doing!

Five serious guys roll up with guns to 'deal' with a similar thug in an unequivocal fashion and you expect a response from the guys in the booth??

Even the "victims" mate with a history and served time for that history, was 'asleep'. But the guys in the booth are slackers!!!

I love how some TV posters are focusing on what the gate keepers were doing!

Five serious guys roll up with guns to 'deal' with a similar thug in an unequivocal fashion and you expect a response from the guys in the booth??

Even the "victims" mate with a history and served time for that history, was 'asleep'. But the guys in the booth are slackers!!!

Was not belittling the guards. If you want security pay for it.

Wow....

I heard of deer season. I heard of duck season. I even heard of bear season.

Clearly, the Thai government from the top down endorses Farang season. And the Thai crimminals realise they will not get prosecuted swiftly and with the same intense vigor equally. Get ready expats, 2015 - 2016 will be a chapter in Thailand no country will want to invest in.

Dear God! Are you also scared of the dark?!?

Dear Woody.

Yes. I am scared of the dark...The creeks at night. The unknown. Where one has no control. Point being, poor people have nothing to fear

This all seems very common with most Thai security companies, both in villages and condo buildings. Companies like Securitas seem to be more serious, but they do cost more also.

Maybe take care of yourself, like a grown up? Just a thought.

"Mr Malkoun was quoted as saying he felt ill and came home early, he talked to Mr Schneider and the other man for a short time when they returned to the house and continued their drinking."

I'd be having a good look at this guy too

yep, try google "Amad Malkoun crime" if its the same guy...

Lebanese mafia in Sydney are major bad drug dealers.

Sounds like they have set up shop in Pattaya, maybe something went wrong a rip off deal and they want their money from Schneider.

They have exposed themselves now and I hope they get caught jailed then extradited, however if it's murder then rot in Thai Jail.

It's obviously. Australia was a prison island. Means. All Australian have a criminal ancestors.

what about the wardens ?

Most crimanals exported to Australia were sent there for minor offences like stealing a loaf of bread to survive.

Not all were criminals only a small percentage the rest were mainly Irish ,English, welsh and Scottish, with some scandinavian, german and Italians later.

The main problem with drugs in Australia is lebanese new migrants who link with the Italian mafia.

The Italian mafia in Australia are the main controllers of drugs.

This gang in Pattaya looks like them even if they are Hells Angels.

It's obviously. Australia was a prison island. Means. All Australian have a criminal ancestors.

Stealing a jacket to stay warm was a hanging offense in England back when. Many opted to go to Australia. Georgia (USA) was also a prison colony if I recall correctly. "All Australian have a criminal ancestors." This is sooo wrong on so many levels.... you assume immigration stopped in 1800's?

I would prefer a smart soi dog over some weak pure bred no brain lap dog. Same with people.

If I could magically change my country of origin (USA born etc, btw) it would be to Australia. You ought to visit sometime.

Live by the sword die by the sword, would like to know what kind of visa's they are on.

Somehow I doubt his visa was the last thing concerning him (the dead guy)!

As for the killers, please read above again.

Edited by Woody1