Best Day in December To Do First Retirement Extension?

I'm now within the 45 day window to do my first retirement extension, after getting close to 2 years out of my "O" from DC. I live in Chiang Mai, so it's gonna suck, and I will likely be willing to get there at 4-5am. I posted in this forum, because I know some of you all have been making trips to Immigration for years, and might have good insight on "slow times." Of course, Chiang Mai specific contributions will likely be the most helpful, but all will be appreciated. Last year I did a "90" on Christmas Day, and got out of there in three minutes....Next week, there are two Holidays...that may impact the other three days, as well. Is there a lull in the action in December at Immigration? Right before Christmas, or right after, perhaps? I know there are a lot of airport arrivals right after Christmas, but that is a bit different than Immigration. Thanks in advance.

Edited by bangmai

Wasn't aware that Chiang Mai were 1 of those offices who were prepared to entertain extension of stay applications submitted 45 days in advance - the official maximum period is 30 days.

Anyway I suspect that much grinning and bearing on the OP's part will be needed whenever he chooses to apply for his extension at this time of the year, which coincides with the high season when tourists will also be seeking extensions of stay in their droves.