Where to buy a quality digital 0-500 gm. scale?

Oscar2

my digital scale that i bought in Europe more than 10 years ago and used daily stopped working today. i need to replace it. does anyone know where to find something like this? I've attached a photo.

i would prefer not to buy a cheap Chinese one, rather something of quality. Most Chinese junk lasts a month or two and is not accurate.

thanks!

post-145128-0-98946000-1448905108_thumb.

I would go with a digital postal scale, at an office supply store...well within .5% for accuracy, more like .1%. Likely will be Chinese made. You can use various coins to check them at lower weights. The ones with the 9 volt battery seem to work better for me.

I would go with a digital postal scale, at an office supply store...well within .5% for accuracy, more like .1%. Likely will be Chinese made. You can use various coins to check them at lower weights. The ones with the 9 volt battery seem to work better for me.

actually i am using the scale for weighing post. i just returned from Office Pro? Office Mate? (largest paper shop in town with a nice branch in Central Festival). but they did not have any scales at all. likewise with the other paper shop in there - B2B or something like that. they have a branch in KSK too. no luck there either. manager at B2B recommended going to a bakery supply shop??? probably not what i want....

the search continues...

There is a kitchen supply store on Suthep, in the Mcdonald's vicinity (other side of street)...I don't have the specifics, but I've seen it mentioned here before...they do have smaller diet scales, which are similar to postal scales. Lazada would be a crapshoot on that kind of thing...they can take a long time to give you a refund on something your credit card company will give you a refund in 2 hours. I got mine at Wal-Mart....it's possible Tesco would have them....

thanks for the suggestions. actually, YOK was next on my list. i did try Central (but not the kitchen dept.) and they shook their heads no. but i thought about it later and don't think i got the word or possibly the tone right. who knows what they thought i was asking for!

Union Chemical on Suthep Road has a range of scales from cheap to accurate.

On the left side heading out from the moat, nearly all the way to Nimmenheiman Rd

david

thanks for that. i know the place. have bought things there before.

Archived