SAMUI: Mother of Australian bashed in Green Mango stages protest outside parliament house

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is indeed a sad story, and no matter what really happened, the fact that Jack was so badly injured is a proof in itself. Let's wait for the judgement. The judges may rule in favour of the plaintiff, knowing that the aggressors won't show up. In the opposite case they may also rule (rightly) that there is insufficient evidence and dismiss the case. This outcome is not unusual in many countries and has nothing to do with corruption. If all the witnesses retract there is little the judges can do. It is one thing for rich and influential parents to bribe police, it's another matter to bribe a judge. No matter the outcome, the 2 thugs are marked. As for Jack let's hope he will regain his life as best as he can.

There is video evidence proving the initial statement from the girl was correct. Then the father of the boys got involved and the girl changed her story. When it was pointed out her new story is at odds to the video evidence she then declined to assist further and refuses to give any evidence. Nice girl.

Then Jack was charged with assault, again at odds with the video evidence.

Money is doing big things for the thugs and good on Jacks mother for keeping it in the spotlight.

There are 2,000 laws or more that prevent a farang from demonstrating. She is lucky the army did not haul her in for a week of blind folded solitary confinement for their attitude adjustment program.

You only need one at sometimes not even one.

not really, you will get seriously injured like that in any fight, it's just the hollywood media portrays vicious fights as something that will just cause a bruise or black eye, in reality the guy who throws a punch at someones face will break his hand and the victim will have serious injuries to his face.. we have no idea what happened or who's fault it really was because there is insufficient evidence. I read in the previous story about this incident that the Girl that they were fighting over is not supporting the victim and that the victim did in fact ask for 10 million baht because he says his injuries will cost that much.

I would agree that often when people fight they break their hands.... but injuries like jack had usually happen after the fight is over... generally a stomping or beating of a unconscious or defenseless victim... I boxed wrestled and fought mma professionaly a bit... it takes some good shots to do that.... and the average person isn't good for much other than sucker punches and beating a downed opponent or ganging up

"Money no1 " some things in Thailand will never change when thats the countries national motto! annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

The rich & powerful and their children manipulate the police and courts in every country. If you don't think they buy,bribe, coerce in western countries, you're amazingly naive or willfully blind to reality.

It doesn't make it any more tolerable, but to suggest this sort of reality is somehow unique to Thailand and nonexistent in farangland is just a form of racist myopia.

RGR10.jpg

...there is an element of 'Asian versus Caucasian' in all of this...

...sick....

...by all accounts the 2 against 1 were the aggressors and they have a history of 'doing as they please'....

...they just couldn't handle another guy being more attractive to the babes....

Purdue and Cornell are prestigious university's hard to believe thug style chinese kids could qualify for entrance.Do not think a rich dad can get someone in to those universities with money. I am leaning towards Jack being the bad boy here.

No I will not share this as I have seen too many foreigners abusing their stay in Thailand by making unsubstantiated claims. Lets think about the Australian kickboxer son that rapped his scooter around a tree but claimed he was attacked by lady boys in Phuket, the Australian gf that claimed her bf raped her or the number of foreigners claiming to have been victims of crimes and then its proven they have lied. In this article there is enough other information that suggest that there maybe more to this story than what the mother was told or are telling the world. Why was there no blood test taken of the son ? Where is the proof of any interference in the case ? Why is the mother protesting at government house and not the US embassy ? Then the dead give away " she was prepared to drop these charges for money".

Australian; Green Mango; not drunk, kissed a girl he met: none sounds so cut and dry, when you compare it to reality, which is:

loud mouthed <deleted>, drunk, misbehaving Australian getting a better prostitute than some men who couldn't offer her more money as the music was too loud.

You're also correct about the ways she's chosen to not use the correct embassy, but I think she probably has, and got nowhere as they are Australian dick heads as well.

She's probably made it worse, but I'm not sure that this thing about money is true on her part, as most likely she got offered the money to be quiet and thought that she'd get the same off the other family. Her behaviour won't help things, even though he probably did get beaten up for no good reason. Australians beat people up for no good reason as well---mainly other Australians as they're the only ones who seem to get into these situations. I think they get that way as being loud and knocking peoples' drinks over repeatedly is nothing to worry about when you're there with twenty of your friends.

Being clever about things when you've got powerful people with money who won't appreciate it to deal with in a place where they can buy anything's a really bad move. Hopefully the boy won't have anything worse happen to him if he's stuck in Thailand.

When the story first came out most fingers pointed at the rich two boys. Then after his dad swooped in somehow the kids were able to leave the country and now these witnesses are coming out of the woodwork suggesting it was the victim who started it all. Rediculous!

the old geezer momma just wants money ..............she taught her son to to a drunken fool and now wants money to be paid to look the other way ? am I am seeing this right ?

Crass.

Who gonna feel for the dumb kids fighting over a dumb girl in a night club? They all deserve to be locked up !

And so do you madam for your insensitive comments. Sometimes I despair of the so-called human beings on these boards.

As nice as you are he does have a lint.

Rule #1 in Thailand.do not ever interact with any woman who is with another guy.

You never know who she is with.and if he is a nutter you will soon find out to your detriment.

Rule # 1 Everywhere

Actually bad assumption.

The guy could be her brother, cousin, friend, coworker, etc.

Maybe you can say something friendly to the guy, first? Maybe he has blue balls and is looking for an excuse to kill someone, 555

If Jack was still picking fights after the altercation which is supposed to have left his face smashed, as some have stated, then clearly this is not at all as it seemed, even if that means someone else eventually stepped in!.. 'Rich kids getting away with it' and 'No justice in Thailand', however, are as close as many on here want to come to the real truth so why bother? Militant 'My poor baby!' mum, apparently horrifying her own son with her OTT money-play, is clue enough for me to switch off at this juncture...

To keep it short and simple:

I get the feeling that Jack is not as innocent as made out to be and more than likely needs to own up to a certain degree of responsibility himself as to what actually happened that evening.

If you read the article closely it points out how witnesses said he was drunk and making matters worse with his drunken conduct.....as alcohol usually does fuel the fire all the more.

If that and possibly more is taken into consideration then there seems to be more to this than meets the eye as to who said what and who did what while more than likely the court case will reveal or expose damaging evidence against everyone involved.

Meantime all of them are more or less claiming innocence concerning the roles they did play relative to each persons poor conduct that evening

All the slippery and slimy conduct and skullduggery on the part of the rich kids families and their lawyers and their connections, after the original altercation, is another matter while it is no surprise they tried what they did try to do.....Welcome to Thailand...lol

First of all, it has to be established exactly what did happen on that night.

The original altercation and everything that actually happened is in question here and that is what a court of law and court trail will try to establish as truth.

Cheers

To keep it short and simple:

I get the feeling that Jack is not as innocent as made out to be and more than likely needs to own up to a certain degree of responsibility himself as to what actually happened that evening.

If you read the article closely it points out how witnesses said he was drunk and making matters worse with his drunken conduct.....as alcohol usually does fuel the fire all the more.

If that and possibly more is taken into consideration then there seems to be more to this than meets the eye as to who said what and who did what while more than likely the court case will reveal or expose damaging evidence against everyone involved.

Meantime all of them are more or less claiming innocence concerning the roles they did play relative to each persons poor conduct that evening

All the slippery and slimy conduct and skullduggery on the part of the rich kids families and their lawyers and their connections, after the original altercation, is another matter while it is no surprise they tried what they did try to do.....Welcome to Thailand...lol

First of all, it has to be established exactly what did happen on that night.

The original altercation and everything that actually happened is in question here and that is what a court of law and court trail will try to establish as truth.

Cheers

You should apply for a job managing a Thai national park because you support double-standard bias as evidenced by how you agree for Thais that being drunk is extenuating circumstances but condemn a non-Thai on the same basis.

When the story first came out most fingers pointed at the rich two boys. Then after his dad swooped in somehow the kids were able to leave the country and now these witnesses are coming out of the woodwork suggesting it was the victim who started it all. Rediculous!

the old geezer momma just wants money ..............she taught her son to to a drunken fool and now wants money to be paid to look the other way ? am I am seeing this right ?

no

Purdue and Cornell are prestigious university's hard to believe thug style chinese kids could qualify for entrance.Do not think a rich dad can get someone in to those universities with money. I am leaning towards Jack being the bad boy here.

Money gets u into those universities and grades

Archived