SAMUI: Mother of Australian bashed in Green Mango stages protest outside parliament house

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australian kids these days want to start life at the top and work their way up from there. Theyre very spoilt and arrogant and when things dont go their way all hell breaks loose.

The rich kids wont be returning to Thailand .The mother is hanging out for a big compo payment from the family in USA. She wont get it from the Thai courts.

Why is a single farang mother living with her son here anyway?

You clearly have absolutely no knowledge of this case whatsoever, yet still you post a judgmental opinion. Unbelievable! blink.png

Ive read a few of your posts , you talk like a leftist tree hugging vegan.

Australian kids these days want to start life at the top and work their way up from there. Theyre very spoilt and arrogant and when things dont go their way all hell breaks loose.

The rich kids wont be returning to Thailand .The mother is hanging out for a big compo payment from the family in USA. She wont get it from the Thai courts.

I have read a lot of absolute crap on this site, but you, my friend, take the cake.

You obviously know nothing about Australia. The 21st century youth there are astonishingly overpaid and spoiled expecially females.

I hope i do take the cake. I love chocolate and cheese cake.

I have read a lot of absolute crap on this site, but you, my friend, take the cake.

You obviously know nothing about Australia. The 21st century youth there are astonishingly overpaid and spoiled expecially females.

Maaaaate, know nothing about Australia? Umm, I live there. And the terrible terrible yoof of today? Well from working with them, riding dirt bikes with them, playing in pub rock bands with them, and training plenty of them as apprentices, even as an old fart of 46 I reckon they're not too bad. Same as any other group, 95% good, 5 % dickheads. Anyway I love your suggestion, chocolate cheese cake! Maybe we should share one over a beer or three?

You clearly have absolutely no knowledge of this case whatsoever, yet still you post a judgmental opinion. Unbelievable! blink.png

Ive read a few of your posts , you talk like a leftist tree hugging vegan.

But then again atleast i do actually know about the topic i am posting about. All this lady is doing is attempting to help her son in any way she can and she deserves everyones upmost respect.

If you did actually know the facts surrounding this case then you would understand why others, including myself find your posts quite appalling.

If you can't come up with anything better than your last reply to me i wouldn't both as i've no intention of getting into a slanging match.

Maaaaate, know nothing about Australia? Umm, I live there. And the terrible terrible yoof of today? Well from working with them, riding dirt bikes with them, playing in pub rock bands with them, and training plenty of them as apprentices, even as an old fart of 46 I reckon they're not too bad. Same as any other group, 95% good, 5 % dickheads. Anyway I love your suggestion, chocolate cheese cake! Maybe we should share one over a beer or three?

I definitely do not want to get in between you two, but I want to interject by saying you are both correct, in a way. You are describing the symptoms of the huge wealth gap in Australia.

Jalan very accurately describes the 'fresh milk' kids of Aussies with money and influence, while Blackheart describes kids of working class Australians. Worlds apart. Hopefully that imbalance can be addressed, as Australia is definitely no more the great, warm-welcoming country it was only a decade ago...

• 1 month later...

It is not a crime to be rich, even if the wealth was not legitimately acquired.

This is why the behavior of the wealthy person is used to judge his class. The real wealthy seldom make a public spectacle of themselves and their children are not allowed to run amok like feral animals.

These Chinese thugs are obviously not classy and see their money as the means to all ends.

Who needs manners, poise, dignity, integrity, self-discipline or many other fine human qualities when you have money. This is the mindset of a gangster, not an 'elite'.

Technically, they're not really Chinese right? Last time I checked, there's a difference b/w Chinese and Chinese-American.

Archived