US Marine found guilty of killing transgender Filipino

webfact

If I found a sausage instead of a taco, I would leave without paying. I don't understand why these guys have to get violent.

What would this murderer have done in a restaurant if he had been served pork instead of chicken? Murder the chef or send the plate back?

The guy deserves to spend time, and spend time in the local prison, not some cushy US base.

He was 18 and maybe even a virgin. Think of how that would hit a young guy. Its a lot different when you are even over 25

Anyway what the ladyboy did should be a crime. Selling yourself as not what you are and causing huge mental strain on someone

Happy to see the guy get a short sentence.

Bull ShxT,In his home state he would have gotten 20 and up.No matter the reason ,when you beat a person to death ,it is MURDER.

In his home state he may have got not guilty on all counts for lack of evidence. As we seen with OJ and quite a few others whos name escape me

If I found a sausage instead of a taco, I would leave without paying. I don't understand why these guys have to get violent.

What would this murderer have done in a restaurant if he had been served pork instead of chicken? Murder the chef or send the plate back?

The guy deserves to spend time, and spend time in the local prison, not some cushy US base.

He was 18 and maybe even a virgin. Think of how that would hit a young guy. Its a lot different when you are even over 25

Anyway what the ladyboy did should be a crime. Selling yourself as not what you are and causing huge mental strain on someone

There's only one good thing in your post, and that is conceding that it's a short sentence for MURDER.

All the rest is disgustingly making excuses for murder and blaming the victim.

The LB raped the soldier

Edited by Harsh Jones

I agree. The Marine should not have killed him, but the victim should have been honest about being a man.