Half price coupon code for VPN

Pakaty

I just renewed my VPN service and tried a code that I saw on another site and it worked.

The company is IronSocket. They usually charge $49.99 for a years service. So $24.98 for a year is pretty good.

The code is: VPNC50. I don't know how long the code is good for so if you are interested you should act fast. I think its a Black Friday Promo.

Also if you could use my referral code (42030599) it would give me some extra time on my service.

Cheers

Sounds interesting. I was going to ask how you like the service, but since you said you "renewed" your service, you must be happy with them :)

Do you stream sports or Netflix through them or use torrents?

Any complaints about them?0

Sounds interesting. I was going to ask how you like the service, but since you said you "renewed" your service, you must be happy with them smile.png

Do you stream sports or Netflix through them or use torrents?

Any complaints about them?0

Sorry about the delay in replying.

Yes, I'm happy with the service. I would have renewed even at full price. No complaints. Customer service replies to questions in less than 24 hours and give useful detailed answers as opposed to generic BS replies.

I like that you can have 3 devices connected simultaneously.

There are three encryption levels you can chose from for better speed or better security.

I stream with Kodi all the time and speeds are decent, in line with my 10MB TOT service.

They have DNS Proxy so you don't even need to log into the VPN to view Netflix and other similar services.

P2P (torrents) are not a problem. I do it all the time. They just ask that you use certain servers to keep legal. Here is a list of servers they allow P2P on.

https://ironsocket.com/network

Hope that helps.