PM Prayut orders immediate improvements of aviation industry

webfact

I remember my very first flight to SEA and BKK, no other offer was made then THAI. ('85)

Smooth as Silk with plenty of party onboard, apart from being hit by the smoggy heat when departing the plane (wobbely) no excesive problems occured at all.

Those were the days.........

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a new puppy in the house. She has been drinking a lot of water and peeing on the floor. I told her to stop, but she keeps doing it. I guess I will have to order her to stop immediately. I think I will name her si-sip.

My Thai TOM CAT pisses in the vanity sink in the toilet .Just thought you would like to know that I didnt teach him

I don't want to get in a pissing contest about cats versus dogs. wink.png

What about two flys crawling up the wall?

Gen Prayut said he was aware of the FAA’s downgrade two days ago and has ordered immediate improvements in the industry.

He gave the same order some months back.... but nothing happens..... are we seeing a weak leader here, no heads rolling? only empty speak, and inactive posts.....

TIT after all

and asked that the media stopped to expand the issue further.

yes, please shut up about this....

He also blamed the present dispute in the country in which many people were quarrelling each other and wasting time on useless issues that do no good to the country and economy.

He asked all to stop and let relevant agencies to resolve the problems.

All in the name of Thainess

clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He asked all to stop and let relevant agencies to resolve the problems

Now make your mind up Prayut.

Do you want all to stop or do you want to resolve the problems?

“Today’s announcement follows ongoing discussions with the government of Thailand which concluded on October 28,“ the statement added

That's a pretty nice way of saying:

“Today’s announcement follows ongoing dismissals and obscure clarifications by the government of Thailand which concluded on October 28 as no one understood "wha da fk“ they were saying.

I think Mickey Mouse should invoke article 555 and invite those pesky people from the FAA, HRW, EU, etc for a little attitude adjustment.

Pretty sure that wouldn't change anything but at least, we would have something to laugh in the morning.

Edited by JoeLing

The writing has been on the wall for some time...

Only now when as they say he closes the stable door after the horse has bolted...

As I seem to recall most of these problems are due to many people in the Thai aviation industry not being qualified to do the job they do.

But there again I also am also aware that the FAA is more politically than safety motivated.

Gen Prayut said he was aware of the FAA’s downgrade two days ago and has ordered immediate improvements in the industry.

problem solved, ...

Well, almost, ....

he ... asked that the media stopped to expand the issue further.

OK, now, problem solved... coffee1.gif

The writing has been on the wall for some time...

Only now when as they say he closes the stable door after the horse has bolted...

As I seem to recall most of these problems are due to many people in the Thai aviation industry not being qualified to do the job they do.

But there again I also am also aware that the FAA is more politically than safety motivated.

Whatever. They are an organisation set up to prevent the likes of you and I from dying horrifically in plane crashes. I am going with what they say, thanks all the same.

asked that the media stopped to expand the issue further.

If everyone keeps quiet then the problem will magically disappear... laugh.png

What problem???..............sh!* its already happened....your'e right!!!

I think it's slowly dawning on him that giving himself a God-like status doesn't actually mean that his "commandments" carry the same weight as the genuine article........................

Edited by Always18

So it take a stern reprimand from the US federal aviation admin. to get

the glorious leaders of this country to get up and do something urgently

about the state of the civil aviation condition in Thailand,

I guess we have to thank uncle Sam for making Thai aviation safe to fly,

otherwise, if we wait for the local authorities that suppose to that, who

knows, some planes will have to fall out of the sky before they will the idea

that something have to be done now....

I think you are forgetting that he already invoked S 44 earlier with no effect. So either S 44 is not what it is made out to be or the use of S 44 to solve the aviation issues was BS. Until big businesses don't grab the general in his soft parts and give them a twist nothing will happen. In this country things don't happen because of politicians making things happen but rather business people making things happen in disregard of politics and the slack civil service.

The answer is simple but long term: EDUCATION.

When they start investing in education for the masses and free or cheap vocational training for more than just the elite Thailand may come into the 21st century.

The answer is simple but long term: EDUCATION.

When they start investing in education for the masses and free or cheap vocational training for more than just the elite Thailand may come into the 21st century.

Your statement is so 30 years ago, that is how long they have been talking about changing the method of education.

"He also blamed the present dispute in the country in which many people were quarrelling each other and wasting time on useless issues that do no good to the country and economy."

Always blame someone else for your own failures.

Wasting time on useless issues such as no elections, no freedom of speech etc?

If my memory is till working, didn't he invoke Art. 44 with god-like powers to him to fix that problem 6 months ago?

A fish starts always to rot at the head. Those in charge of the FAA should immediately take responsibility and resign. I would expect that if they have only a bit dignity left in themselves.

All the people who form the backbone of this country have to think less of themselves and more for the good of the country.