Two arrests made in Australian ex-biker Murder case

webfact

You must drink in Insomnia, you need to take a chill pill mate and get some sleep. Research Jesters Pattaya. Then you can call yourself an idiot instead of me doing it.

the jesters are a joke..............................sorry couldn't resist it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Think this could be the Jesters giggle.gif

tumblr_ndb1ffAb6C1s9cmt0o2_1280.jpg

Think you do an ok job for charity boys thumbsup.gif

Edited by onemorechang

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dumb and dumber:grave marked by GPS!brilliant!!

RIP poor victim.

Victim appears to have been a piece of scum. No loss.

There is a saying:

if one crook steals from another crook - it makes God happy!

however - it doesnt include - bloody murder!!

Another dumb and dumber:grave marked by GPS!brilliant!!

RIP poor victim.

How can you say R.I.P when the A/hole created missery for all that came to meet him, or had the misfortune to come across him...

In this country, kahma means somthing to most folk!!!

I think,that natural selection is working here: these who survive are the smartest,this the mechanism of evolution.Dumbies - are losers.

REPLYING TO MANGKONDANG

Posted Yesterday, 12:14

star_big.png
POPULAR

american12bthai, on 03 Dec 2015 - 06:31, said:snapback.png

its amazing how fast things can go when thais smell the presence of large sums of cash. Disappointingly, they left with the money. (i presume they had money. why else?)

MANGKONDANG: "If you have read or learned anything about Outlaw Bikie Gangs (as apposed to Bikers) in Australia. The Hells Angels, The Comoncheros, The Finks etc, etc. Then you will know that they are chapters, who generally have their ruling bodies in the US. Many will be surprised to know that gang wars, killings, police crack down and Australian State laws have relatively resent been introduced, at the ex pence of innocent motorcycle clubs (bikers), to make all motorcycle gangs illegal, with the main aim of dismantling the Outlaw motorcycle gangs(bikies and sometimes known as 1%s). The outlaw gangs are the main distributors of illegal drugs, on such a large scale that their membership consists, not just of average Joe Blow, but highly qualified solicitors, accountants and professionals. The bikers swear to secretcy based on the Cossi Nostra, and are run by rules based upon the armed services.(The first Hells Angels were a group of ex US pilots in the Vietnam war).
When one high ranking bikie leaves one gang, eg The Hells Angeles, for the Commocheros, he has committed a gang crime punishable by up to death. That and giving drug importation and distribution secrets away, is more likely the revenge killing rational, than what you suggest, that of money possession. These USA/Australian gangs are extremely big business and not to be messed with. All this sounds like Holliwood make belief...research it."

I suggest that you do the research prior to posting such messages. The USA Hell's Angels were formed in 1948 by WWII immigrants living in Fontana, California. As you can see, this was 20 years before the Vietnam War, and they were not exclusively comprised of ex-pilots. One former WWII pilot, a Mr. Arvin, was given credit for naming the group after a US Air Force squadron of the same name that operated during WWII - which squadron reportedly named itself "Hell's Angels" after a 1930 motion picture of the same name. As far as the "bikies" are concerned or their alleged affiliation with the US-based Hell's Angels, I have no info or knowledge.

Edited by BkruaiRetiree

I read the wife was released and not charged. Yeah as if she knows nothing about anything. Anyway, the guy probably will try to not rat out his wife. He will need all the Thai help he can get to arrange bail, get a lawyer, deposit money into his prison grocery store account etc. Of course he is likely to be disappointed if she does a runner with whatever stash money he left that she knows about or that he might later tell her or have his contacts send her.

Uhmm I was just thinking about the events of this story.. sounds everything so weird and botched that could easily be the storyboard of a crime-humor movie.

So a thai wife of one of this guys rent a black pickup that then turns white, with a gps tracker in it.

In the meantime the victim, an ex prominent hell's angel involved in crime and drugs goes out dininig and drinking with his business partner and another very shady folk, ex chief of comancheros with a criminal past, guest at his home. The three gentlemens are respectively a former boxer, an mma fighter and a former kickboxer. The latter go back home earlier because suddenly felt ill. The victim and the business partner reach home later. Then the pickup with five thugs in it (all inside? Some on the back? With covered faces already?) at early morning enter the luxury village with security and cctv. Supposedly lure out home the victim, fight and beat him unconscious, stops the guards at gunpoint, load the body on the back of pickup and leave the premise meanwhile the guest is sleeping and doesn't hear a thing. Take a trip around town with an unconscious body on the back of the truck unnoticed to reach a remote location, dig a 2mts deep hole, finish and bury him, before to abandon the vehicle and flee.

Must be very informative follow the whole gps track and various cctv's during the route.

The movie "Snatch" comes to mind. One of the best crime-humor movies ever.