OctaFX broker [OctaFX.com]

My name is Nataly Lomberts and I am an official representative of OctaFX. From now on I will be a regular visitor to this forum, so, if anybody has any questions or enquiries, please, feel free to comment and I will get back to you ASAP.

Moreover, we are going to post here top news and announcements, information on our special offers. You will also be interested to know that we are always running some great promotions as a way to welcome new clients and to reward those who continue to trade happily with us.

So, please, visit the OctaFX website for details or just comment below, if you have any particular questions – I’m here to help!

Best regards,
OctaFX Rep.

jet6qIK.png

OctaFX launches Thai version of website

e3ngtrf.png
Dear clients from Thailand!

We are glad to announce the launch of Thai version of our website. It’s great news for our valuable Thai-speaking clients, who inspired us for this improvement. Now the whole OctaFX site is available in Thai. You can read company news, log into your personal area, receive letters from OctaFX in your native language!

Communication with clients is one of our top priorities, and we aim to understand the language you speak. Today we are proud to welcome Thai-speaking clients! OctaFX has a client-oriented vision that inspires us to excel our services and our performance. We continue adding new languages in our language portfolio. It means that the new launches are coming soon!

Stay tuned to learn more about our improvements and new features.

- Are you a sponsor for ThaiVisa Forum?
- Do you realize that thaivisa is not a forex forum or derivatives forum?
- Who is your prime broker? (the one who clear your A-book trades)
- do you have local bank deposit options for Thai residents? Some brokers who target Thai have ability or people to use [internet banking] at select Thai banks to deposit directly from their account as a bill pay. Withdrawals are also very fast this way also. Some brokers use an affiliate or 3rd party exchanger. This is somewhat acceptable, but the direct payment option is more precise and cheaper. Some of those agents charge up to 8% to in-exchange, and then again like 2-4% to outexchange. And this is cash directly deposited into a broker's account, not a different eCurrency like webmoney. Direct payment is virtually 0.5% fee as long as the exchange rate is fair.

There was a previous thread on this forum last week, but it got deleted I think. I hope you guys have cleared things up.

Edited by 4evermaat

- Are you a sponsor for thai visa?

- do you have local bank deposit options for Thai residents? Some brokers who target Thai have ability or people to use [internet banking] at select Thai banks to deposit directly from their account as a bill pay. Withdrawals are also very fast this way also. Some brokers use an affiliate or 3rd party exchanger. This is somewhat acceptable, but the direct payment option is more precise and cheaper.

There was a previous thread on this forum last week, but it got deleted I think. I hope you guys have cleared things up.

Hello 4evermaat!

Thank you for your questions!

- Yes, OctaFX is a sponsor for thaivisa.

- Sure, we realize that this is not a forex forum, but this thread is created under the section "Jobs, economy, banking, business, investments", so, I suppose it can be rather useful.

- Our clients' trades are sent directly to liquidity providers, for example, Lmax.

- It's a good and timely question, because we are just working on it and we are going to provide our Thai customers with this local bank deposit option in almost no time, so, stay tuned to our announcements!

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

For trading derivative products in Thailand, I currently trade on TFEX being the main recognised derivatives exchange in Thailand. Does your service offer access to TFEX and USD/THB futures? Or is it mainly OTC.

Could you explain to us a little more which regulators you deal with in Thailand, and on what basis OctaFX is permitted to offer products, service and advice to customers based in Thailand?

If as a customer in Thailand I had issues with the service you were providing in Thailand, and I was unable to reconcile differences amicably, which body in Thailand would we be able to turn to for redress and protection?

BTW Do you have a link to your website in Thailand? Would probably cover these type of things.

Cheers

Fletch :)

For trading derivative products in Thailand, I currently trade on TFEX being the main recognised derivatives exchange in Thailand. Does your service offer access to TFEX and USD/THB futures? Or is it mainly OTC.

Could you explain to us a little more which regulators you deal with in Thailand, and on what basis OctaFX is permitted to offer products, service and advice to customers based in Thailand?

If as a customer in Thailand I had issues with the service you were providing in Thailand, and I was unable to reconcile differences amicably, which body in Thailand would we be able to turn to for redress and protection?

BTW Do you have a link to your website in Thailand? Would probably cover these type of things.

Cheers

Fletch smile.png

Hello fletchsmile!

OctaFX doesn't offer access to TFEX and USD/THB futures, you can find all the relevant information on our trading conditions here.

Unfortunately, we can't have regulators in all of the countries where we provide our services, so, we don't deal with any regulators in Thailand, but OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards and is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. You can review Customer Documents as well as AML policy and other important legal documents in the Legal Agreements section at www.octafx.com. Anyway, we've recently launced a Thai version of our website and we are going to provide our Thai customers with the local bank deposit option, so, we consider that these factors give as a kind of a permission to offer our services for Thai residents.

As we do not have any offices or representatives in Thailand at this time, unfortunately, it is not possible to refer to someone there, but in case you have any problems or questions while dealing with OctaFX, you can always refer to our Customer Support service, it is available 24/5 from Monday to Friday, they will definetely help you to resolve any issue you may have.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

OctaFX – The Best Global STP Broker 2015 –

img_30042015_181614.png

OctaFX has been given two awards by Forex Report this year. The judging panel of Forex Report distinguished the company and awarded OctaFX in the Best Global STP Broker 2015 and Outstanding contribution to the FX Industry nominations. We would like to thank the research team of Forex Report, and say special thanks to our traders who confide in us.

OctaFX’s expansions and global orientation allowed us to receive Best Global STP Broker. Our traders locate in different parts of the world, and the number of newcomers from different countries continues to grow. We welcome every trader to share our mutual success.

According to Forex Report, OctaFX leads the social trading revolution. This high praise helped us to receive the award in Outstanding contribution to the FX Industry. We believe our tools and innovative approach in providing service to the customers were the key to the recognition.

“OctaFX prides itself on the individual approach to the customers and high speed development. The company provides delay-free customer service and multi-lingual web-site to maintain personal assistance and service to its clients.”

Mariya Bheekhun, FX Report analyst

We are proud to be distinguished by FX Report as it provides continuous information feeds about Forex market for retail and institutional traders. Forex Report dedicate a research team to assess brokers, traders and the latest technologies. Based on criteria and recommendations, the judging panel awards the outstanding companies for their achievements and contributions.

You can find the full list of our awards here.

Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!

osjq8IN.png

You can now trade at OctaFX using Metatrader 4 web-platform!

eH3U1yq.png

OctaFX presents to you MT4 web-platform that allows you to trade from any browser on any operating system with a well-known interface of a desktop Metatrader 4 platform. All major tools are available including one click trading and chart trading.

Trading becomes more accessible every day and OctaFX MT4 web-terminal adds a token to that progress. Metatrader 4 web-platform is easy to use – you don’t have to download and install the software to enjoy the most widespread software used for trading.

What features are available in the web version on the MT4?

• One click trading
  • Chart trading
  • History of trading operations
  • Graphical objects
  • Full set of trading orders: close by, multiple close by, stop loss/take profit
  • 9 timeframes
  • Technical analysis tools: Fibonacci Retracement, Equidistant channel
  • Full screen option
  • All three types of charts: line, bar and candlestick. Charts are also customisable.
  • Several major languages support including English, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Chinese and Spanish.
  • Interface mirrors a desktop version of the Metatrader 4

Moreover, you can trade in any browser on any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) which means users of Mac and Linux systems do not have to look for alternative solutions any longer!

Click here to access our trading terminal and don’t forget to bookmark this page!

Contact our award-winning customer support in case you have any questions, we are always ready to help!

EJFyvGw.png

Edited by OctaFX

- Are you a sponsor for thai visa?

- do you have local bank deposit options for Thai residents? Some brokers who target Thai have ability or people to use [internet banking] at select Thai banks to deposit directly from their account as a bill pay. Withdrawals are also very fast this way also. Some brokers use an affiliate or 3rd party exchanger. This is somewhat acceptable, but the direct payment option is more precise and cheaper.

Hello 4evermaat!

- Yes, OctaFX is a sponsor for thaivisa.

- Sure, we realize that this is not a forex forum, but this thread is created under the section "Jobs, economy, banking, business, investments", so, I suppose it can be rather useful.

- Our clients' trades are sent directly to liquidity providers, for example, Lmax.

- It's a good and timely question, because we are just working on it and we are going to provide our Thai customers with this local bank deposit option in almost no time, so, stay tuned to our announcements!

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

- So your order flow flow is 100% stp? Who is your prime broker or prime of prime? Is this only Lmax? I need to confirm from the order flow if you do have b-book or hybrid a/b book accounts. Not necessarily a bad thing, but transparency is important here.

- I also took a look at your awards. I noticed that no regulated brokers (except for maybe Cyprus) ever placed for the majority of these awards. I am glad that you did win an award, but I would be more curious to know the complete list of broker contestants for those awards. ForexReport, FxEmpire, et. al. certainly didn't seem the same type of publication as like ForexMagnates, LeapRate, FinanceFeeds, etc.

What is OctaFx most reliable broker at? The award review never goes into any details like a news article should or video if it was a live event.

- So your order flow flow is 100% stp? Who is your prime broker or prime of prime? Is this only Lmax? I need to confirm from the order flow if you do have b-book or hybrid a/b book accounts. Not necessarily a bad thing, but transparency is important here.

- I also took a look at your awards. I noticed that no regulated brokers (except for maybe Cyprus) ever placed for the majority of these awards. I am glad that you did win an award, but I would be more curious to know the complete list of broker contestants for those awards. ForexReport, FxEmpire, et. al. certainly didn't seem the same type of publication as like ForexMagnates, LeapRate, FinanceFeeds, etc.

What is OctaFx most reliable broker at? The award review never goes into any details like a news article should or video if it was a live event.

Hello 4evermaat!

- We are totally ECN/STP broker and provide A booking only. I gave you Lmax as an example, actually, LMAX Exchange deal with many other banks and institutions which are provided at Lmax web-site. MetaTrader and cTrader are also among our liquidity providers.

- I can't find the list of nominees either, but that's not the issue of OctaFX, I suppose FX Empire just decided to put only the list of winners. "Most reliable broker" is a nomination which was granted to OctaFX based on the results of the voting which took place at FX Empire website and lasted for one month. According to Fx Empire this award "marks security, platform performance and general reliability”. OctaFX was also a nominee for "Best Broker", but we didn't get enough votes.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

Hello 4evermaat!

- We are totally ECN/STP broker and provide A booking only. I gave you Lmax as an example, actually, LMAX Exchange deal with many other banks and institutions which are provided at Lmax web-site. MetaTrader and cTrader are also among our liquidity providers.

- I can't find the list of nominees either, but that's not the issue of OctaFX, I suppose FX Empire just decided to put only the list of winners. "Most reliable broker" is a nomination which was granted to OctaFX based on the results of the voting which took place at FX Empire website and lasted for one month. According to Fx Empire this award "marks security, platform performance and general reliability”. OctaFX was also a nominee for "Best Broker", but we didn't get enough votes.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

MetaTrader and cTrader are trading software platforms. Perhaps you made a typo, as you meant to list some of the other liquidity providers?

Also, during SNB (Jan 15, 2015), do you remember how long your platform was offline for chf pairs for? Some brokers were offline for as much as several days, and yet a few brokers continued as normal without any changes.

Sure, I remember this market event. OctaFX didn’t inflict any changes upon CHF cross clients trades and all the deposit and withdrawal requests were processed by the Financial department following the normal procedure. Information on this event is represented in our company news.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

• 2 weeks later...
Christmas and New Year Holiday Period Trading schedule and Customer Support operating hours​

OctaFX would like to inform you about the changes in trading hours for all instruments during Christmas and New Year holiday season. Also we are keen to provide you with Customer Support department operating hours. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

Trading schedule

uKzIYg1.png

Customer Support operating hours

TveP2RZ.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Happy holidays from OctaFX!

UzaGWcR.png

OctaFX is recognised as Best STP Broker 2015 by World News Media!

92qRiC1.png

The year 2015 comes to an end and there is quite something to celebrate at OctaFX!

European CEO magazine published by World News Media awarded OctaFX with a title of Best STP Broker 2015.

We are immensely happy to receive such a high evaluation of our services! We also would like to thank our clients for the trust and loyalty they demonstrate trading with us! We perceive this as a responsibility that OctaFX is happy to bear. Being Best STP Broker 2015 makes us try harder in 2016 to deliver excellent level of services to our clients.

European CEO magazine claims OctaFX to be “celebrated for its technological prowess, and also known for its outstanding knowledge of the forex industry, and its ability to cater complex clients needs”. We are glad to answer industry’s highest standards.

More about European CEO and World News Media: World News Media is a leading publisher of quality financial and business magazines, including European CEO. By recognising what it is that differentiates the best from the rest, the European CEO Awards offer an insight into where the European climate for business is headed. The European CEO Awards look at the most innovative names. Taking into account strategy, sustainability, profitability and a range of other factors, this year's European CEO Awards consist of only the brightest lights in business.

Read about the European CEO awards 2015 here. Pick up the latest virtual edition issue of the magazine here to read more about OctaFX role in the industry.

Trade with OctaFX - Best STP Broker 2015!
ewZh4Py.png

Vote for OctaFX in FX Empire awards 2015!

fxempire_awards_big_2.png

We are proud to announce that OctaFX has been nominated for theMost Innovative Brokerand theBest International Brokertitles in Forex Broker Awards 2015 by FX Empire!

We are happy to represent these categories and to be recognised by FX Empire, a flagship website of FX Empire Network which provides traders with the most expert and most timely technical analyses, fundamental analyses to facilitate traders decision-making!

We appreciate FX Empire experts evaluation of our innovative approach and recognition of our global presence, and we ask you, our clients to back us up in these nominations!

Show your support of our service by voting here!

This is the third year in a row when we are recognized by FX Empire: in 2014 we were awarded the Most Reliable Broker title and in 2013 OctaFX was given the Best Customer Service Broker award. We hope that your support will help us win in 2015’s FX Empire competition too!

Voting for OctaFX is really easy and 10 voters will win a 3-months free subscription to FX Empire premium Signals service!

Make a difference and vote for your Most Innovative Broker and Best International broker here!
ewZh4Py.png

Round 15 Supercharged real contest winner: focus on trading!

sc-round-winner-15.png

OctaFX welcomes one more round winner of our Supercharged real contest! This contest is an exciting opportunity for both the beginners and the advanced traders. Mr. Wagiri from Indonesia was skilful and lucky enough to leave other participants behind. He was glad to share his strategy and trading tips that helped him to win:

Q: How do you feel about OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: I was very happy to be a part of the Supercharged real contest by OctaFX. I felt quite stressed when my points had a little difference at the end of the contest, but that's the art, the contest makes us more excited.

Q: How involved in the contest were you – was it taking all of your time?
A: No, I would just do an analysis, open a position and then put a Take Profit. Then I would leave to check it in a few hours later and so on. So, I didn’t spend too much time in front of the chart.

Q: What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
A: The key to my success is simple. I make a plan about my trade and I follow it. Of course, any plan may fail, but when something goes wrong, I look for the most appropriate solution to the problem and apply it as soon as I can.

Q: What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan?
A: I use a strategy that most people use. I just focus on one technique and always learn from my mistakes. Then I stick to this experience until it becomes a part of my instinct. In trading, the most important factors are instincts and timing. I’ve been trading for almost 3 years, and I’m sure: to be a good trader, you always have to learn from your mistakes and to try to fix them, even though you may experience the same failure up to hundreds or even thousands of times.

Q: Have you encountered a considerable loss?
A: Yes, I had substantial losses. However, I consider everything a lesson and motivation to survive and restore the profits in the future.

Q: Do you plan to win Tesla?
A: Yes! I will strive to win Tesla which is a very attractive prize.

Q: What advice can you give to your fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: My advice is to keep struggling to achieve what you want and not be too focused on your position: instead, focus on your trading. Then the victory will come to you.

If you haven’t participated in the Supercharged real contest yet, it’s high time for you to take the chance!

Register in the next round now and trade to win!
ewZh4Py.png