90 Days Online Reporting

There have been several reports that the first 90 day report needs to be in person to get your information in the Immigration database that will enable you to do them online in the future. This would be the reporting location for your particular residence. This topic is also be discussed in another thread if you would like to search or repost it there. Here is the link.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/?view=getnewpost

• Like 1

I've never used the service but if the immigration website for reporting hotel guest details is anything to go by it will be crap. I have to file the immigration reports each day, and the first indicator of how crap this site is, is that it only works with internet explorer which is like having a road that can only be driven on with a Citroen.

• Like 1

For some the system works every time.

For some it is hit or miss.

For some it never works.

Some people say it will work after you do an extension in person.

Some people say it will work after you have used a re-entry permit.

The only common denominator seems to be that Immigration will merely tell you, " Keep trying."

• Like 1

Looked in to doing the online 90-day reporting some time back (about 3-4 months ago), I was over the 83 days or whatever it is. So, gave-up on it and visited immigration. It was a nightmare getting there/getting back.

If you take mini bus from Mo Chit to Chang Wattana Immigration, ensure you ask both van driver and someone inside the van where its going. Sometimes the van driver will just nod when they hear the words "Chang Wattana", which is of course a mini van going somewhere else. It's Chang Wattana immigration you need. TO this day, I have no idea how come they don't use numerics to identify the mini vans.

By the way, online reporting tool only works on Internet Explorer, not on any other browser. Unless, of course, its compatible with other browsers now?

I've been trying since it supposedly became available in April (3 times now). I've tried Firefox & Explorer...it won't work on either. When I tell Immigration about this I just get silly laughter & stupid smiles.

They couldn't care less. Once again, the land of appearance over substance.

True enough that is easier to do now than ever, however, it's a 40 minute drive to get to the Imm. office and a 40 minute drive home. Total waste of time for something that I should be able to complete in 5 imnutes on my PC from home.

I've been trying since it supposedly became available in April (3 times now). I've tried Firefox & Explorer...it won't work on either. When I tell Immigration about this I just get silly laughter & stupid smiles.

They couldn't care less. Once again, the land of appearance over substance.

True enough that is easier to do now than ever, however, it's a 40 minute drive to get to the Imm. office and a 40 minute drive home. Total waste of time for something that I should be able to complete in 5 imnutes on my PC from home.

When I first tried it on Chrome or Firefox (can't remember which one), at one point the page started refreshing uncontrollably. Came on this forum and started reading a few threads, and it soon became apparent that it (online reporting tool) has only been designed for use on Internet Explorer.

Looked in to doing the online 90-day reporting some time back (about 3-4 months ago), I was over the 83 days or whatever it is. So, gave-up on it and visited immigration. It was a nightmare getting there/getting back.

If you take mini bus from Mo Chit to Chang Wattana Immigration, ensure you ask both van driver and someone inside the van where its going. Sometimes the van driver will just nod when they hear the words "Chang Wattana", which is of course a mini van going somewhere else. It's Chang Wattana immigration you need. TO this day, I have no idea how come they don't use numerics to identify the mini vans.

By the way, online reporting tool only works on Internet Explorer, not on any other browser. Unless, of course, its compatible with other browsers now?

You need to get your 90 days reporting in sync with me. I just fired up the Bimmer, let it glide to Chang Wattana in the morning traffic while smiling at the 6 lanes of solid bumper to bumper grid lock going into town. Did the 90 days nonsense in 30 min or so, then had coffee and a snack at the basement to let traffic ease up a bit.

I am due again March 3, 2016 give and take the 15/7 days.

You and a lot of others.

It does not work for most of us.

Only a select few

You are not alone.

He speak heap big truth. We are totally well no about 90% up a creek without a paddle.

He speak heap big truth

Where is the "Ah!, grasshopper"....or are you emulating Tonto (the lone rangers buddy)

You need to get your 90 days reporting in sync with me. I just fired up the Bimmer, let it glide to Chang Wattana in the morning traffic while smiling at the 6 lanes of solid bumper to bumper grid lock going into town. Did the 90 days nonsense in 30 min or so, then had coffee and a snack at the basement to let traffic ease up a bit.

Ha ha...No need for sync. In fact you don't need to do 90 day (or 75-83 day) reporting if you leave Thailand on or before 90 days.

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Don't bother it's so easy to do in person now. No forms to fill in and no documents required. Just show your passport. I did mine in 5 minutes yesterday.

What backwater immigration are you using?

Although relative fast, you still have to fill out the TM47 form and sit like a good little school boy for 30 min at Chang Wattana.

To no surprise then I don't really know where I live and had mixed up the Amphur or district or something in the address, but the immigration girl Google'd it on her phone and corrected it with a smile. Maybe she will show up for dinner and full service.

I kind of have to impression you can write that you live on the moon, because no documentation for proof of address is required.

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

Ha ha...No need for sync. In fact you don't need to do 90 day (or 75-83 day) reporting if you leave Thailand on or before 90 days.

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

God forbid That I ever have to leave this (in an entertaining way) wonderful country.

The ride offer still stands if you need it around March.

Don't bother it's so easy to do in person now. No forms to fill in and no documents required. Just show your passport. I did mine in 5 minutes yesterday.

Yes. At Jomtien I don't even have time to sit down and I'm done. For me it's far less hassle than mailing it in and, because I have not re-entered the country in about 9 years, online won't work for me anyway. Just hand over the passport and wait a moment while the new slip is printed and stapled in the passport.

Edited by Suradit69

God forbid That I ever have to leave this (in an entertaining way) wonderful country.

The ride offer still stands if you need it around March.

You may not have to/want to/need to leave country, others may.

Anyway, don't count on all your trips being this smooth. Especially on roads in Thailand,

You posted your message on December 2, which was day 88 of your 90 stay.

You can only do online reporting from day 75 to day 83.

This is actually good advise and maybe it should be renamed to the 75-83 days online reporting.

This made it clear to me when the online report can be submitted, it is actually in the Immigration reporting online handbook. I saved it to my documents and set my calendar each time for the next reporting window.

post-146890-0-18282500-1449127056_thumb.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Failed again.

1. Within the time window.
  2. Explorer being used.
  3. Only filling in requested (red Asterisk) questions. (But tried lots of permutations after this failed)

Bit of a waste of time for me. Guess it's off to CW in Jan. No big deal but surely they can make it more user friendly than this. Note to self....must....not....apply.... logic...when....dealing...with...anything....in....Thailand.

MERRY XMAS

• Like 1