Issues with the classified section

ezzra

I have posted 3 paid ads 2 weeks ago to be featured on the properties premium listings, but that didn't happened,

and for some reasons, my ads were not upgraded, email complaints to [email protected] and ash@choicegroupasia has gone largely un answered,

here do I go from here and to whom should I speak? as there is no phone numbers you can ring,

so the classified people hide behind an email address and once they got paid, you don't get to

hear from them again.

The Forum Support Desk is a public forum where members can assist each other with common, and not so common, issued involving normal operations of using the forum. While you can post user issues, complaints, broken services or any other non time-critical issue here for members, it may be a while before an Admin or Moderator reads the board and answers.

Specific questions regarding payments and placement probably should be sent directly to support (at) thaivisa.com

I believe you find you'll receive better direct care by emailing support directly.

Don't forget to include the issue description, user name posted under, date and possible url of the classified posts in question.

An ADMIN should then respond directly, first letting you know they've received your message as well as possibly forwarding the issue so someone can look into it.