Canon mp280 series printer problems,

Lickey

Had to buy a new printer yesterday, Canon280 series, after a lot of headache for the Mrs helping with the thai disc text, managed to install the english version, or so i thought... its ok for a straitght foward print command, but if i want to change anything, it comes up in thai, i cannot read thai, anybody know of a way to change it to english please,

Thanks in advance,,

Do not have your exact model but for my Canon printer to change language do following...

(to do the change will need Mrs help for translate) From the Print box select 'properties' then 'maintenance' then 'about' near the bottom of that box is the language selection,

open the drop down and select english.

Do not have your exact model but for my Canon printer to change language do following...

(to do the change will need Mrs help for translate) From the Print box select 'properties' then 'maintenance' then 'about' near the bottom of that box is the language selection,

open the drop down and select english.

Thanks for that, mrs is very tired tonight, busy day in her salon, so will have a go tomorrow, cheers,,

Went to the Canon Singapore site, and it asked me where am I? so rather than risk asia [no drop downs] i chose Usa/Canada, followed the on screen stuff and it works perfectly, can do all i want now,

Thanks so much gentlemen, Happy Xmas to you all,,