Court warns about malicious emails

webfact

WARNING
Court warns about malicious emails

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court has discovered that its name and the names of persons associated with the court have been falsely used in e-mails sent to various businesses and the public, asking them to appear before the court as witnesses or defendants.

These malicious messages ask the recipients to click on a designated area in the e-mail for more information, causing recipients to open their computer system to a destructive virus that could severely damage it.

These criminal acts have caused substantial damage to the public, court and persons associated with the court.

The court warns that these e-mails have not been sent by the court or anyone associated with the court whose names appear in such e-mails.

Any communication made by the court on litigating parties and witnesses will only be made in the form of an official summons in accordance with the Thai Civil Procedure Code.

Any e-mail correspondence with litigating parties and witnesses will only be made with advanced express consent from such persons before the commencement of legal proceedings.

Recipients of those e-mails should disregard them and immediately alert the court at (02) 141 1910~14 and/or forward such e-mails to [email protected].

The court will promptly check the e-mails and bring the person or persons responsible to justice as soon as possible.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Court-warns-about-malicious-emails-30274248.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-12-04

I am also fed up with getting e mails who want to give me lots of money as they have accumulated wealth and need to get it out of the country. Do people really believe this crap.

seems enough do believe.

Nigerian scam

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/876021-nigerian-man-arrested-after-scamming-thai-women-out-of-millions-of-baht/?p=10152985

Over the last few day I have been contacted on Facebook by people posing a friends. I have been informed that Mark Zukerburg is giving be US$ 175,000. When I asked question only my friends could answer, the chat was cut short..

Over the last few day I have been contacted on Facebook by people posing a friends. I have been informed that Mark Zukerburg is giving be US$ 175,000. When I asked question only my friends could answer, the chat was cut short..

What???? you actually wasted time and bothered to try to see if it was real ???