Nigerian man arrested after scamming Thai women out of millions of Baht

webfact

Dead right aint it amazing we could fill the titanic 27 times with all the now poor ferangs having been scammed by Thais , yet nearly a Thai is ever brought to justice over scamming !!!!! what a 1 way street ! Thais they have a name some of the worst scammers in the world yet the jails are devoid of the scamming's tarts .

real pot calling kettle black situation huh

I don't like Nigerians but in this case I say good on him ! what Thai woman ever had 1 million baht unless she to at the start scammed the million from some other poor sucker???? , i got no sympathy for Thai women getting scammed !

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and . . . let me ask . . . what are the Thai police doing about the tens of thousands of Thai women scamming men? :-)

Has anyone heard of a single Thai gal being arrested?

These men are complicit in what happens to them. You cant legilate against stuppittity!

and . . . let me ask . . . what are the Thai police doing about the tens of thousands of Thai women scamming men? :-)

Has anyone heard of a single Thai gal being arrested?

These men are complicit in what happens to them. You cant legilate against stuppittity!

No only about 40% of the men are to blame for their own losses but 60% is calculated Thai scam against them - that's easy to view!

On reading your posts about this subject, I am wondering if you too have been a victim of these wily ladies .

Many Thais, both men and women lead lives of quiet desperation, as Thoreau once stated. They just get on with their daily lives, their thoughts far removed from scamming wealthy farangs.

You seem to have it in for nearly all Thais or for that matter, Asians as a whole. Cheating, fraud and dishonesty are not Asian vices alone, but universal.

Hundreds of books have been written by westerners about the culture shock experienced by naive men (and some women) when they set foot in these tropical paradises.

Caution is thrown to the wind as ageing males are confronted with attractive, sexy women who insist they are all 'hansum men'. It happens to many of us. Some of us deal with it, others are picked clean.

Promises of a busy sex life and excitement soon turn into grief as the financial demands often get increasingly heavier.

People are cautioned about travel to war zones like Afghanistan, Iraq & Syria e.g..

Maybe some of these travelers need a stern caution before they leave their home countries heading for the beaches and bars of Thailand..

and Thai women don't scam men out of millions of baht everyday?....if you are stupid enough to send the money then you deserve to be scammed

Stupid people should be punished financially for being born stupid? Intelligence is not learned.

Alluring Farang Woman Was Actually Nigerian Man, Police Deduce

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen

Staff Reporter

14492326421449232846l.jpg

Egbenka Oyalulu Ogochukwu, 35, at a police station Thursday in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — A man accused of posing as both European men and women – without being either – to romance and scam upward of 400,000 baht from Thai victims over Line was arrested yesterday.

Mgbenka Oyalulu Ogochukwu, a 35-year-old Nigerian man, was taken into custody at his condominium Thursday in Lat Krabang. Police said they found evidence on his phone he maintained another identity as “Luis Mark” and photos of good-looking European men used to flirt with Thai women over the popular chat app.

After gaining a woman’s trust, police said the accused would tell them the large sum of money he brought for them was confiscated at the airport. The woman then would be asked to transfer some money to give to customs officers, ranging from 10,000 - 400,000 baht.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1449232642

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2015-12-04

Spot the odd one out?

"People are cautioned about travel to war zones like Afghanistan, Iraq & Syria e.g..

Maybe some of these travelers need a stern caution before they leave their home countries heading for the beaches and bars of Thailand.."

Too true "ratcatcher"

In 2007 Phuket, I remember a US forces guy on leave saying that after 2am, the beer soi's off Bangla were as dangerous as Iraq.

Different kind of bullet; tuff to dodge them all.

Is this the opposite to the story of those old Farangs that come to Thailand

and see an attractive woman at the bar. They go with that woman who gives them fruit and they wake up the next

day with no money, and big headaches. Stupidity and greed have ruined many lives in the

world. These Thai women are finding that out the hard way, with these Nigerian men.

In Canada, these type of guys from Nigeria call over and try their scams via phones and e mails.

What a bunch!

There are many here doing this.. Seems likes a booming industry.

Do they need a wp to do this? Seems they are taking thai jobs.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64