How to get a reply from lazada?

Ks45672

It's there any way to return an electronic item that has a 1 year warranty but was delivered not working?

After a couple of calls to the automated line and several emails it seems like they are not going to respond at all.....

I am fairly sure the warranty would be honoured by the manufacturer but if it was delivered already defective I think they should exchange or refund immediately instead of making a claim on the warranty.... But I realise this is Thailand and they already got their money.... :(

Go here, where they give very specific information on how to obtain an exchange or refund (graphic is for returns, refunds are also covered on the same page)

http://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/returns-refunds/#answer-faq-return-ans

post-10942-0-66218900-1449287888_thumb.p

I have had 100% success rate from Lazada so I have never had to use it but doesn't seem all that difficult to me

my experience is they will wing it as long as possible

as suggested contact the help line

For some reason they hate to answer emails. I have had 3 outstanding for a week now one to a hospital, another a newspaper and another one. They are as slow as molasses in January here and in most cases their answers are evasive at best.

For some reason they hate to answer emails. I have had 3 outstanding for a week now one to a hospital, another a newspaper and another one. They are as slow as molasses in January here and in most cases their answers are evasive at best.

Pretty obvious to me, lack of English speakers

I bought an expensive Dell computer through Lazada. It came with a keyboard and mouse. Everything was fine except the mouse didn't work. I contacted Lazada and they immediately sent me contact information for Dell Thailand. An email to Dell resulted in a phone call from them apologizing and sending me a new mouse via Fed Ex. No questions asked. Great service.

guess they've cottoned on to farangs whining ......... whistling.gif

Go here, where they give very specific information on how to obtain an exchange or refund (graphic is for returns, refunds are also covered on the same page)

http://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/returns-refunds/#answer-faq-return-ans

attachicon.giflazada.png

I have had 100% success rate from Lazada so I have never had to use it but doesn't seem all that difficult to me

This has worked for me in the past as well.

I have said a lot of nice things about Lazada on this forum over the last few years...but now; not so much. Like so many other businesses (airlines, banks, Insurance Co's.) they have put a nearly impenetrable firewall between themselves and their customers, relying instead on computer generated voices with non-answers to menu driven questions.

For the businesses it must seem "win-win"; reduced CS payroll and the majority of complainants will probably give up in frustration.

Post removed.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

It took me two hours to get a full refund from Lazada...I just notified my credit card company on its website. I had a refund in two hours. It was fairly easy to get a return slip from the Lazada. but still; 60 days? I sent it in, and did get a refund, in about three weeks, then I got another credit on my card...that is a sleeping dog I let lay. So, apparently their billing department isn't real efficient. It seems like these "affiliates" are the source of a lot of problems....same with Amazon. I did well with Bangood.

Edited by bangmai