Dog Friendly Guesthouse/hotel

MYMA

I am traveling down to Pattaya in early November. Although I have been many times, this will be the first time going with my dog. Can anyone recommend a dog friendly place to stay? I will be only be staying for a night or two.

I already searched the Pets subforum and couldn't find anything for Pattaya.

I am traveling down to Pattaya in early November. Although I have been many times, this will be the first time going with my dog. Can anyone recommend a dog friendly place to stay? I will be only be staying for a night or two.

I already searched the Pets subforum and couldn't find anything for Pattaya.

Just bar fine a pretty one!!!! :D sorry in advance :o but i could not resist.

Now the constructive comment I think your best option is a serviced aparatment

maprao, Your response actually made me laugh. Good one!!

Seriously though, I would appreciate any recommendations. I have found some resorts around the area but the average nightly rate is around 4000 baht. Come on, there has to be some places...Please!

maprao, Your response actually made me laugh. Good one!!

Seriously though, I would appreciate any recommendations. I have found some resorts around the area but the average nightly rate is around 4000 baht. Come on, there has to be some places...Please!

You could try Grand Condotel - small dogs are allowed, I believe, and there are usually one bedroom apartments for rent.

If you can't find a hotel that allows pets then you might consider leaving him at one of the "dog hotels" in Pattaya. We took our dog with us a few months back and we booked him in to a place that charge B200 per night and that included food. Here is their number, Dog Paradise, 038-414263 or Modern Dog 09 2568702.

hi Myma if you have some places, please post ! difficult to find !

I went with my dog ( a pug ) to Rabbit resort , they said ok .

pug are not a big dog , but they are dog friendly there !

here is the link , sorry to said it is bit expensive . any alternative welcome as myself will not mind to escape for few days sometime !

http://www.rabbitresort.com/