True Visions TV

rober507

I'm thinking about subscribing to True Visions TV and was wondering if there was any way of watching the programs on more than one TV apart from renting 2 x boxes from True.

Are any other boxes compatible or are there any devices that can send the signal from one TV to another?

You can use the True Visions Anywhere service to watch througha computer or android box etc.

It doesn't have the full user friendliness of the dedicated box and as I recall, some ot the channels weren't available but it's an option.

anywhere.truevisions.tv/

My question was focused toward the OP because if he's on cable and has the Platinum or Gold package he can get the 3rd settop box free per month or if on the Platinum package can get the 3rd and 4th boxes free per month. See below.

And I don't think---but not sure--below program does not apply to satellite because unless something has changed only two boxes can be run off a TrueVisions disk/LNB, but maybe things have changed...worth a call to True to be sure.

Anyway, I'm on the cable Platinum package, pay Bt2,314 total per month for 4 boxes...if I had 3 boxes it would still be Bt2,314...if it was two boxes it would still be Bt2,314. TrueVisions don't do a good job of advertising the 3rd and 4th box possible option this to folks.

I had the 4th box installed last month because I noticed the promotion...I did the same thing several years ago in having the 3rd box installed (back then you had to pay extra for a 4th box if on the Platinum package but under the latest promotion that has changed to the 3rd and 4th boxes being free per month other than a Bt1,000 deposit per box which you get back when turning in the boxes. Also, if any additional cabling is required to hook up the 3rd/4th box there is a Bt25 per meter change...and if the incoming signal is not strong enough to run 3 or 4 boxes then there is around a Bt2000 charge for an amplifier. The cable signal strength to my house was plenty strong enough to run 4 boxes with no amp and I did't require any addtional cabling since my rooms already had cabling.

post-55970-0-49569400-1449578640_thumb.j

Edited by Pib

Thanks, that's very interesting.

I was already considering upgrading my basic cable Internet to this one.....

prom.jpg

It would seem that for not very much more I could possibly get the TV in three rooms. Will definitely check it out.

Pib - it's satellite that I will be going for. I will probably visit a True shop today and see what offers they have just now. I used to have the Platinum package a few years ago but found that there were many channels that we didn't watch so will be going for a cheaper option this time