Poster of the Year Nominations -- Start Nominating

Fabricus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG not the anus sorry anual back slapping boys club again,just trolled through the posts and surprise surprise the usual candidates.In other words lots of back slapping or which ever way you want to word it.Fingers on the report button........go.

clap Gold.

So who are you nominating? I guess there are no rules against members nominating themselves.

There are no rules about anything except no mods ... but if I was "Poll Lord" I would disregard SELF nominations.

So if there are no rules I dont mind nominating someone that is no longer a poster but was posting during the year.

Flying Sporan.

No rules on that.

I don't know about poster of the month - but post of the month, or even week, would be fun. Even just a thread where we highlight posts we particularly enjoyed.

One of my favs without mentioning names..

"I'm not getting any nookie from the wife"

"Why don't you go away for a dirty weekend?"

"The wife wouldn't approve"

"I meant WITH the wife"

I am assuming that, so far, we have..

CrazyCook

PG

MrCrab

Trans

CHill

Ron18

SCowboy

Smokie?

Fletch

SBiker

Fabricus

VFarang

Naam

MrKBottom

Fang?

Morch

Who have I missed..

Who the hell is crazy cook???

I was waiting for that Bro?

I don't know about poster of the month - but post of the month, or even week, would be fun. Even just a thread where we highlight posts we particularly enjoyed.

"I meant WITH the wife"

Haven't laughed so good since a long time...though both members who having had this conversation are already nominated as far as I remember...

I vote for Sipi-always has great threads and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the dribble that gets regurgitated on a regular basis.

Great. But this isn't a voting thread, it's a NOMINATION thread, and he's already been nominated.

Also, you can nominate as many people as you like because there are NO RULES here (except no mods) ...

Well seems you are wrong there. There certainly are rules.

"I meant WITH the wife"

Haven't laughed so good since a long time...though both members who having had this conversation are already nominated as far as I remember...
You are both rightly nominated.

I vote for Sipi-always has great threads and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the dribble that gets regurgitated on a regular basis.

Great. But this isn't a voting thread, it's a NOMINATION thread, and he's already been nominated.

Also, you can nominate as many people as you like because there are NO RULES here (except no mods) ...

Well seems you are wrong there. There certainly are rules.

That Jingthing just got me in trouble with his "no rules" nonsense ,I am easily lead ,dont you know.I now nominate Myself.biggrin.png

Well there may be retroactive rules depending on how things go. I would do no self nominations. There are already two official rules. No mods and no banned members.

There is still no designated poll Lord.

Edited by Jingthing

Well there may be retroactive rules depending on how things go. I would do no self nominations. There are already two official rules. No mods and no banned members.

I guess instead of listening to you about rules it should be clearly stated what the rules are.

I guess instead of listening to you about rules it should be clearly stated what the rules are.

Nah ,just play it by ear ,much more fun that waybiggrin.png

It is rolling along ok JT. We have names and no-one has lost an eye yet.

You're being naive. Someone needs to own the structure of it and the management needs to buy into that or run it themselves.

The reason management needs to buy into it is maintenance issues once it gets started. They have technical powers members don't and those issues always come up.

Edited by Jingthing

You're being naive. Someone needs to own the structure of it and the management needs to buy into that or run it themselves.

So are 'management' having a summit regarding this?

Can we expect an announcement soon?

The reason management needs to buy into it is maintenance issues once it gets started. They have technical powers members don't and those issues always come up.

Mr Mod is jumping in when required to keep it on the straight and narrow.

Any more names?